X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what tha fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Originally posted by Long Hair Dont Care
    Originally posted by waynefan24
    Fuck no, now I think Drake borrowed from Wayne, cuz Wayne did this like last summer and that Money to Blow song came out this summer so Wayne used it like a year before Drake, so Wayne was
    your fucking retarded money to blow came out last year SUMMER with just drake none else then wayne BORROWED it a little while later at the vmas then they remade the song and put weezy and birdman on IT THIS YEAR THIS SUMMER!!!! YOU GUYS ALL GET IT KNOW? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Thank You

Comment

Ahaha, Hell Nah.
      Wayne gave him that shitt..

That was SO not Drake..

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Fuck no, now I think Drake borrowed from Wayne, cuz Wayne did this like last summer and that Money to Blow song came out this summer so Wayne used it like a year before Drake, so Wayne was
        your fucking retarded money to blow came out last year SUMMER with just drake none else then wayne BORROWED it a little while later at the vmas then they remade the song and put weezy and birdman on IT THIS YEAR THIS SUMMER!!!! YOU GUYS ALL GET IT KNOW? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
        Hes right. Co-Sign!

Comment

Drake gave it to him, why must you all think Wayne is the best at everything? I like Wayne too, I like him very much (no hom) He's my fav rapper but Drake did this first and you guys have to stop giving to credit to Wayne when he didn't even do shit. Wayne's the best, but not at everything..give props to someone else for a change.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
          1. Lil Wayne
          2. Eminem
          3. B.o.B
          4. Chris Webby
          5. Wiz Khalifa
          6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Werd. all yall saying Weezy gave that verse to Drake are idiots and have no idea what you're talking about...

Comment

Wayne killed that shit. It sounded a thousand times better! could you post it as an audio rather than a video??

Comment

chopper is hella weak..

Comment

First off, who the fuck is Chopper to Wayne anyway??
                  Any sort of beef with Wayne ends up meaningless.

Second, I'm pretty sure Wayne used Drake's lyrics to help get Drake poppin'.
                  If people heard Wayne spit Drake's lyrics, followed by "Drizzy Drake I love ya' boy", those people could possibly look up Drake, which would earn Drake more publicity.

Even if this isn't the case, why the fuck does it matter??
                  Obviously Drake was cool with it or he and Wayne wouldn't be fuckin' with each other today.
                  What's poppin'??
                  I'm J Mayle, the Best Young Spitter.
                  Check me out @ MySpace.com/OfficialJordanMayle
                  Get @ Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBJMayle
                    First off, who the fuck is Chopper to Wayne anyway??
                    Any sort of beef with Wayne ends up meaningless.

Second, I'm pretty sure Wayne used Drake's lyrics to help get Drake poppin'.
                    If people heard Wayne spit Drake's lyrics, followed by "Drizzy Drake I love ya' boy", those people could possibly look up Drake, which would earn Drake more publicity.

Even if this isn't the case, why the fuck does it matter??
                    Obviously Drake was cool with it or he and Wayne wouldn't be fuckin' with each other today.
                    thats a dum ass idea lol. Pretty sure wayne just really like that drake verse and wanted to use it for a preformance.

Comment

I like better wayne singing it
                      [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
                      ....<3 <3 <3
                      :��.��:
                      `�YNR ?

Comment

Yeah Wayne did that shit at the VMAs and right after he did it
                        he was like
                        "Drizzy Drake I love you boy!"
                        I think that he used it to get Drake's material out.

I knew this along time ago, this verse has been out for over a year by Drake and Wayne

EDIT: after I posted this I saw some people said the same thing as me so whatever ahaa

BUT 100% it's Drake verse.
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X