Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This video is why Wayne is the most entertaining rapper to ever do it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This video is why Wayne is the most entertaining rapper to ever do it...

Much better quality video of the footage

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

^

HELL . YEA . NUGGA .. LMAOOOO
      iF You Aint Runninq With iT, Run From iT Mothafucka

Comment

3:50

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
          I remember when this guy first joined he was all over Wayne's nuts, then he saw other people hating and decided he should do it too
          Lol I'm hating because I didn't think it was funny? When I first joined this forum I anticipated his music more, never said once he was the best rapper ever, nor was I ever on his nuts. I say what I think is good, and I think is terrible.

and I'll be turning 16 in Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            I remember when this guy first joined he was all over Wayne's nuts, then he saw other people hating and decided he should do it too
            LMao ,, I remember too
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Yess way better then drake!!! And fucking yess rick ross was annoying and i dont give a fuck if @ghostgoon gets mad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luiseezy F. Crazy View Post
                Yess way better then drake!!! And fucking yess rick ross was annoying and i dont give a fuck if @ghostgoon gets mad!!!
                Lmao, what?.... I only listened to John for Rick Ross tbh, he killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                  lmao, what?.... I only listened to john for rick ross tbh, he killed it.
                  ok.. I bet you would prefer a mix without wayne, perhaps i should do that for huh because you're such a handsome young man! And rick ross is so so good omg rick ross!!!!! Boss!!!

Comment

ok.. I bet you would prefer a mix without wayne, perhaps i should do that for huh because you're such a handsome young man! And rick ross is so so good omg rick ross!!!!! Boss!!!
                    Now that's more like it

Comment

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                      X