Illumanati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    So where's the mod with the lock for this one? This shit is so fucking stupid.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Obama?
    Obama only got voted in befause stoopid liberals want to look as if they aren't racist by voting for him..and if u know anything about presidency, the president doesn't run shit..it doesn't matter who he is or what is going on all presidents do- will do the same thing because they don't actually run anything..they are just the face who is told what to do.. and if u really think that whites will ever let blacks hold any real power u r out of ur mind.. all white people believe that they r better-higher than blacks but don't say it, only because they have to be politically correct.. wake up and ooen ur eyes guys..

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Oh if u don't think this shit is real look up the bohemien (sp) grove.. shit is only whites synnn

Comment

Re: Illumanati

Originally posted by umass View Post
      Obama only got voted in befause stoopid liberals want to look as if they aren't racist by voting for him..and if u know anything about presidency, the president doesn't run shit..it doesn't matter who he is or what is going on all presidents do- will do the same thing because they don't actually run anything..they are just the face who is told what to do.. and if u really think that whites will ever let blacks hold any real power u r out of ur mind.. all white people believe that they r better-higher than blacks but don't say it, only because they have to be politically correct.. wake up and ooen ur eyes guys.
      I'm white and I don't think that... So why don't you just gtfo with your bullshit.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Obama only got voted in befause stoopid liberals want to look as if they aren't racist by voting for him..and if u know anything about presidency, the president doesn't run shit..it doesn't matter who he is or what is going on all presidents do- will do the same thing because they don't actually run anything..they are just the face who is told what to do.. and if u really think that whites will ever let blacks hold any real power u r out of ur mind.. all white people believe that they r better-higher than blacks but don't say it, only because they have to be politically correct.. wake up and ooen ur eyes guys..[COLOR="Silver"]
        What he said. I believe Obama is being told what to do.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I'm white and I don't think that... So why don't you just gtfo with your bullshit.
        he means the ppl tht run the country

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
          What he said. I believe Obama is being told what to do.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

he means the ppl tht run the country
          You're seriously taking this guy's side?

Comment

You're seriously taking this guy's side?
            im not taking sides.... i have done my research and i agree with what he is saying

Comment

I live in the most affluent town in the nation let alone the world... and this is how they think..and if u really think the president runs shit then ur retarted.. way too much of a liability..too much interests r at stake

Comment

Me right now tbqh.

Comment

Explain how I am wrong.. show me one black person who does have a white man controlling his strings..please prove how I. Am incorrect

Comment

^^^that's gotta hurt

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                      ^^^that's gotta hurt
                      Yeah bruh. Conspiracy theorists on internet forums really hurt my feelings.

Comment

Yeah bruh. Conspiracy theorists on internet forums really hurt my feelings.
                        Hows it a conspiracy... u really think the country that the whole world is dependant on is actually run by 1 person who doesn't know shit abouthow the worlds politics are intertwined.. whites have always keptblacks down.. really surprised that most of u can't wrap ur mind around this..ESP when most of u r black..maybe u should ask ur parents..they probably remember getting hosed and bitten by dogs..95% of whites have rasicm ingrained in them latently

Comment

Hows it a conspiracy... u really think the country that the whole world is dependant on is actually run by 1 person who doesn't know shit abouthow the worlds politics are intertwined.. whites have always keptblacks down.. really surprised that most of u can't wrap ur mind around this..ESP when most of u r black..maybe u should ask ur parents..they probably remember getting hosed and bitten by dogs..95% of whites have rasicm ingrained in them latently
                          You're saying that all white people are racist and that the president is just a figurehead that doesn't actually do anything so that we appear to be less racist... How is it not a conspiracy?

Comment

Working...
                          X