Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illumanati

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
    I'm not trying to insult you or anything you believe, but I have a question I always wondered.

If these people supposedly ran the world how would they let all their information about a "secret" society be told to the world by Youtube ? Also who's to say Hopsin wasn't informed the same way as everyone else(I didn't listen to the song, but I'm just asking)

I promise you I'm not trying to insult or offend anyone.
    Half of the series has been deleted due to "copyright."

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      Their mommy's caught them in their club house and Facebook'ed it.
      Lmfao

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      Half of the series has been deleted due to "copyright."
      Wouldn't the "rulers of the world" have deleted them all, and faked the creators death ?
      Another question, has believing in this changed the way you live any way ? Like do you not listen to/watch certain things ?

Once again I'm not trying to insult anyone.

Comment

Lmfao

Wouldn't the "rulers of the world" have deleted them all, and faked the creators death ?
        Another question, has believing in this changed the way you live any way ? Like do you not listen to/watch certain things ?

Once again I'm not trying to insult anyone.
        It poses no threat to them tbvh. And nope, I listen to all the same shit, but have a different mindset about it.

Comment

Dear me, Dan Brown has a lot to answer for.

Comment

It poses no threat to them tbvh. And nope, I listen to all the same shit, but have a different mindset about it.
            As in ?

I'm just curious. Sorry if this is annoying.

Comment

Interesting vid

Comment

Hey Sparky do you suggest starting at part 1 or any video from the series is fine?

Comment

As in ?

I'm just curious. Sorry if this is annoying.
                  No dude, completely fine. Now I can probably get you to agree that most of the music nowadays has a general meaning of "Partying is dope, alcohol is cool, money and sex is everything." Today's generation thrives on going to the club, partying with friends, or just chasing tail. Completely the opposite of seeking an education, reading a book, or developing your mind (which has vast potential if people choose to feed it). So simply, I listen to the same music with the mindset that all the meanings it preaches isn't what I really should seek in life. Don't get me wrong, I like to go to the club every once in a while and bring a girl home, but I just keep my mind open unlike most young adults in this generation.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  Hey Sparky do you suggest starting at part 1 or any video from the series is fine?
                  Anywhere is good to start bro. Each video covers a different aspect of it.

Comment

@Sparky, good looks

Comment

Everything is aboujt sex and drugs..because they put subliminal mess kin everything so as u get older it becomes ingrained in ur brain..so they can use it to sell u shit later..can't delete it all cuz then it raises questions

Comment

No dude, completely fine. Now I can probably get you to agree that most of the music nowadays has a general meaning of "Partying is dope, alcohol is cool, money and sex is everything." Today's generation thrives on going to the club, partying with friends, or just chasing tail. Completely the opposite of seeking an education, reading a book, or developing your mind (which has vast potential if people choose to feed it). So simply, I listen to the same music with the mindset that all the meanings it preaches isn't what I really should seek in life. Don't get me wrong, I like to go to the club every once in a while and bring a girl home, but I just keep my mind open unlike most young adults in this generation.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Anywhere is good to start bro. Each video covers a different aspect of it.
                        Nice stuff. I see exactly where you're coming from.
                        I never looked at it in such a way though. I always imagined it as more of a "We're young, so let's do this while we can."

Where you're coming from is very legit though. If I think about it that's where some of my peers come from, but I still feel like that's just them being young. If anything not having the proper push to go further/What they grew up around(which music would be included)

Expanding your mind is great though. I'm reading "The Art of War" now, and hoping to gain something from it.

Comment

Nice stuff. I see exactly where you're coming from.
                          I never looked at it in such a way though. I always imagined it as more of a "We're young, so let's do this while we can."

Where you're coming from is very legit though. If I think about it that's where some of my peers come from, but I still feel like that's just them being young. If anything not having the proper push to go further/What they grew up around(which music would be included)

Expanding your mind is great though. I'm reading "The Art of War" now, and hoping to gain something from it.
                          Your mind is your most powerful weapon. Good shit bro.

Comment

Working...
                          X