Wayne says, World Will End.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne says, World Will End.

I think I'm not gonna pay any attention to what anyone has to say about the world ending until it's verified.
    I've spent too many long periods of time researchin' this shit, to come up with nothin' but some freaky theories.
    If the world ends in 2011 it'll be a bitch, but I can't do anything about it anyway.
    What's poppin'??
    I'm J Mayle, the Best Young Spitter.
    Check me out @ MySpace.com/OfficialJordanMayle
    Get @ Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
      Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
      all those bullshiters say its gonna happen december 12th 2012... loll because its the 12th day of the 12th month of 2012??? i dont believe in this shit but if, im just saying if it does im moving to the moon, whos comin with meh
      No it's a little more then what ur bringing it up to be, just watch the history channel when the show comes on about it
      iight alls im tryin to say is if tis does happen im moving to da moon... whos comin with meh? lol

Comment

Sometimes I think Wayne is right about this..
        But Yeah, like Jrock said.

Wayne IS the smartest rappers.
        Most rappers have no fuckin common sense.

But look, if youh dont believe in ppl that say the world will end in 2012..
        Why do youh believe the ppl that say the world wont end in 2012?

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

nobody knows what to believe....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
            The world will end enventually just not in 2012..So what the Mayan calendar ends on that year? That means its a new beginning after that..Just cuz Wayne & everyobody else (scientists, etc.) say it'll end doesn't mean it is..The world is gonna end when the sun explodes. lol In a few thousands years..
            Sometimes I think Wayne is right about this..
            But Yeah, like Jrock said.

Wayne IS the smartest rappers.
            Most rappers have no fuckin common sense.

But look, if youh dont believe in ppl that say the world will end in 2012..
            Why do youh believe the ppl that say the world wont end in 2012?

Smoke good, eat good.
            Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
            Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
            Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

The world isn't necessarily ending, it was assumed by the Mayans as an end to the current time/ change in times. Don't believe everything the tv says, it's also to get people to watch it and enact curiosity obviously, and don't believe everything wayne believes in, worship him in private not on here. That's to you directly dale.
              �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Shit it's somethin to think about. Makes me wonder though

Comment

Yo don't think so quickly.
                  Look up 2012 and your opinion may change.
                  If you're serious about it, PM me.
                  and I also say that Wayne believed in 2012 on some website.
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

2012 is just the end of the age of picses but at the same time it is the end of the twelth sign of the zodiac making it the end of twelve signs......it is the end of a 25,920 year full zodialogical cycle where the sun is in line with the center of the galaxy. every time that an age(picses) comes to an end people say that the world is going to end but it's not. perhaps the mayans said it was the end so we could be at a good point to start recounting time

Comment

you know your on wayne's dick when you believe something like this...SMH
                      The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
                        2012 is just the end of the age of picses but at the same time it is the end of the twelth sign of the zodiac making it the end of twelve signs......it is the end of a 25,920 year full zodialogical cycle where the sun is in line with the center of the galaxy. every time that an age(picses) comes to an end people say that the world is going to end but it's not. perhaps the mayans said it was the end so we could be at a good point to start recounting time
                        Yep took the words right out of my mouth
                        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
                          Damn that's what i was trying to say but the words where lost in my mind

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X