• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Be honest.

You.type.like.this

G.t.f.o

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      I listen to Eminem, Drake,Lauryn Hill, Cudder, Weeknd and Hov.

You calling them mediocre?
      I'm saying it's an expected response if you don't even like the guy.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Tha Carter IV zip

Comment

IF i had to judge based on his last mixtape i'd say yes.

It's actually is worst mixtape since quite a while (worse than dedication 3)...

I dont expect much of CIV (unless it's made out of old materials) especially cause wayne's albums suck compared to his 'tapes...

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Reasoning:

Listen to:
            Rebirth
            IANAHB
            S4TW

Good Day.

Rebirth was an experimental album

IANAHB was thrown together with random tracks, some were edited to fit the "Im Not A Human" theme... it was something for the fans, not a real wayne album

and S4TW was also something for the fans, but was recorded in roughly 2 weeks so the quality and material was very weak

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              Rebirth was an experimental album

IANAHB was thrown together with random tracks, some were edited to fit the "Im Not A Human" theme... it was something for the fans, not a real wayne album

and S4TW was also something for the fans, but was recorded in roughly 2 weeks so the quality and material was very weak
              Doesn't change the fact that they are bad.

Comment

To the members who believe Wayne has fallen off, why do you post on this site still? I want to hear a legitimate argument so I can weed out the trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  To the members who believe Wayne has fallen off, why do you post on this site still? I want to hear a legitimate argument.
                  There are more sections than just Lil Wayne, there is always hope no matter how slender and I still enjoy his previous works.

Legit enough?

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                    To the members who believe Wayne has fallen off, why do you post on this site still? I want to hear a legitimate argument so I can weed out the trolls.
                    I didn't know that to think someone has fallen off means to stop being a fan in general.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      Faith.. Maybe not next album, maybe not the one after that, but a piece of me will always believe he'll drop crazy shit again...

And I agree with Cody 100%, I said he fell off after he came back from jail, but I still went to watch him a few months later

Comment

I understand faith but they're certain members on here who keep bashing him even though they believe he'll come out with something great in the future. Bash him until you get a song that you believe is up to your musical standards then continue the cycle over again when an average song drops?

Comment

Are you talking about me^.
                          I give props where props are due. I also font like giving out false praise. If a song is shit, I won't say it's okay etc..., I'll say what I think it is.
                          Y'all have to be more tolerant too, I can't speak fir other members but when y'all start to flame me, that's when I start posting stuff that really pisses people off.

Comment

Working...
                          X