Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Be honest.

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    I don't seem to say "damn..." or be left speechless anymore when I listen to his newer stuff.
    same... #Shame

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      Rebirth and IANAHB were recorded before NC though. 6'7' isnt any worse than A Milli, and S4TW isn't as bad as you all make it.
      A Milli >>>>>>> 6 foot 7 foot

Comment

i wont say that he fell off but he is just dont like he used to be. i guess i lost alittle of his swag i guess, before u used to have the "best rapper alive" vibe, but now he just doesnt have this feeling no more, but i wont say he lost it, he still good but i guess he wouldnt be like that 2006 - 2009 wayne no more
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post
          i wont say that he fell off but he is just dont like he used to be. i guess i lost alittle of his swag i guess, before u used to have the "best rapper alive" vibe, but now he just doesnt have this feeling no more, but i wont say he lost it, he still good but i guess he wouldnt be like that 2006 - 2009 wayne no more

so basically what your saying is he fell off

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            No I dont think so. If he had fallen off everyone would have noticed and he wouldnt be putting out singles that go platinum anymore because no one would buy the songs if they thought he wasnt the same.

Even with a verse like in Im On One...most people I know like his verse alot and think it's awesome. Bottom line is that he hasnt fallen off imo but his style has changed. Some people say S4TW wasnt good but after listening to it alot it's really actually a good tape. It's honestly better than alot of the albums I have heard this year. Wayne's music will never be the "serious life matter" music that some of you want him to produce....but he will always produce the fun music that people listen to and remember because their fun to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              A Milli >>>>>>> 6 foot 7 foot
              This, and Lil Wayne fell off.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                I don't seem to say "damn..." or be left speechless anymore when I listen to his newer stuff.
                This is exactly what I wanted to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  hell fucking yes

anyone that says different is just riding that wayne train

Comment

Dripping Swag Sauce Call It Swagu

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Grow the fuck up everybody.

If you think he has fallen off, don't listen to him.

If you don't think he has, carry on listening to him.

And if you do listen to him hoping he has got better, but he doesn't meet your expectations, go on KTT to hate on him, not a FAN site.

And you don't have 'faith' because you even bash his music before it gets released when it is being anticipated.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post

And if you do listen to him hoping he has got better, but he doesn't meet your expectations, go on KTT to hate on him, not a FAN site.

And you don't have 'faith' because you even bash his music before it gets released when it is being anticipated.
                        Cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                          Cool story bro
                          I think I'll sit here and hate on him. Are you going to ban me because of it? No, you're going to sit there and watch me hate.

Comment

Working...
                          X