X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PURPLE DRANK

Originally posted by WeezyIsFiyaaa
    Originally posted by drizzydrakeyes
    I know this is old but if you cant get any promethizne what should you use,rubitussin or nyquile what eles? and how much sould you pour in it

only time i had it was on a blunt
    You could do Robitussin but you gotta make sure it's not the one that says non drowsy, cause then you ain't gonna feel it.
    haha go lookin i didnt even think about that

and should i do the same stuff but just replace the lean with tussin

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyIsFiyaaa
      I know this is old but if you cant get any promethizne what should you use,rubitussin or nyquile what eles? and how much sould you pour in it

only time i had it was on a blunt
      You could do Robitussin but you gotta make sure it's not the one that says non drowsy, cause then you ain't gonna feel it.
      haha go lookin i didnt even think about that

and should i do the same stuff but just replace the lean with tussin
      Have fun robo-tripping. atleast make sure you get the one with dxm
      Im lightin' up 2 blunts at one time

Comment

lol no you DO NOT drink nyquil or robo, that is not what syrup is..just stop it please
        "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Are these kids really drinking robotussin and robotripping trying to act like wayne...they on some completely other bullshit, codeine is what fucks you up and promethazine potentiates it and makes you drowsier hence "lean". SMH! motha fuckas are robotrippin, not leanin.....

Comment

lol niggas gettin on that robotussin and nyquil. Not worth it IMO get some shit wit codeine or move on wit a blunt.

Comment

can you get this shit in the UK?

Comment

ive never tried it but i saw my friend on it once and he was like completely out of it it seemed like haha i would try it if it didnt taste like shit

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
                  Are these kids really drinking robotussin and robotripping trying to act like wayne...they on some completely other bullshit, codeine is what fucks you up and promethazine potentiates it and makes you drowsier hence "lean". SMH! motha fuckas are robotrippin, not leanin.....
                  Exactly... dumb ass fools

Comment

dude hycodan is wayyyy better taste amazing and every tsp is 5mg lol i had a big bottle and it equalled like 60 vics. me and my buddy drank most of it and gave a diff buddy a tiny bit.
                    anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ///GRAM
                      you know what?
                      I actually agree with murder o.O
                      Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

[quote=Lil_Weezy_]
                        Originally posted by "///GRAM":31crxnb5
                        you know what?
                        I actually agree with murder o.O[/quote:31crxnb5]
                        uhh... So do I

I guess you didn't read my first few posts.

Comment

Shut Yo gay Ass Up Dude. NO ONE LIKES You. Go Call Your Mom Fagget.

Comment

Working...
                          X