Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Haters, why so many?

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Simple: Because Wayne isn't like them other niggas... He's way better.

And:

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Because you guys overrate him.

Comment

Because he doesn't spit anything relatable all the time. People act like they're so conscious nowadays. Or because he's so damn popular. They can escape him so they bash him.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I don't give a fuck cuzz
          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

because they say he is overplayed and overrated.....he is on every second song on the radio nd they are tired of hearing his voice, and are mad that he raps about nothing and is famous for it, even thought they couldn't do that if their lives depended on it

Comment

Because not everyone finds him to be the GOAT and likes his music.

Get.
              The.
              Fuck.
              Over.
              It.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Just because people like pissing other people off. So why not bash the thing someone worships more?

Watch.

God isn't real, anyone who believes in him is a dumbass. All he has caused is countless wars and deaths.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

To be honest, I really don't have a problem with haters. But if you hate him, that doesn't mean you need to post hate comments all over his youtube music videos or on any forum for that matter. However, it kind of annoys me when there are people who hate Lil Wayne but have never even heard a single song from him. Several friends of mine know I'm a big ass fan of Weezy, and try to piss me off by talking shit about him sometimes (which amuses me lol), and a few of them haven't even listened to him before but instead just go off of the common things people say about him. Honestly, you have to have listened to at least one song before you can hate any musician, unless you don't even like their genre of music. If some people don't like the current Lil Wayne, why not just listen to the old Weezy?

Oh and the OP's link made me lmao. Some of those reasons are hilarious, but some don't even make sense.

"Rhymes words like orange orange and with dorange dorange (every1 knows you can't rhyme orange)" <-- What about "Doorhinge" ?
                  Last edited by Lil_Tunechi; 07-25-2011, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
                    But if you hate him, that doesn't mean you need to post hate comments all over his youtube music videos or on any forum for that matter.

those would be the people with no lives

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      those would be the people with no lives
                      Indeed. Well then you could say the same thing for whoever posted that Yahoo Answers then lol. I mean if you can come up with that many reasons to hate him, you must really have no life or you must really like him enough to spend all that time coming up with those reasons lol.

Comment

Its a shame, the reason for the no meaning with songs.
                        he actually DOES put meanning.. its just everyone hears his mixtapes cause hes one of the main artists who releases *public* mixtapes. Hustler music C2 had meaning, Lollipop C3 had meaning How To Love C4 had meaning .
                        smh >.>

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                          Its a shame, the reason for the no meaning with songs.
                          he actually DOES put meanning.. its just everyone hears his mixtapes cause hes one of the main artists who releases *public* mixtapes. Hustler music C2 had meaning, Lollipop C3 had meaning How To Love C4 had meaning .
                          smh >.>
                          What is Lollipops meaning? How to suck dick haha?

Comment

Working...
                          X