Lil Wayne Twitter Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Twitter Background

First off, im sorry. i know this is irrelevant and im gonna get flamed for this so save ur breathe, im expecting it. im just looking for a twitter background of wayne but really cant find any. anyone know where i can get the background from this site? or any other wayne twitter backgrounds? feel free to flame for irrelevance if u really need to, this is the thread that gets the most traffic so thats why im doing it
    Last edited by NuklHed92; 07-24-2011, 10:39 PM.

Re: Lil Wayne Twitter Background

Lil wayne Twitter Backgrounds

Lil Wayne Twitter Backgrounds | Twit Cane

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

thanks. but ive already seen all those and visited like every twitter background site. i just think theyre all pretty lame looking. i was wondering if maybe anyone made any other, better custom ones

Comment

you can make a request in the graphics thread on the bottom of the forums im sure they can help you out

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
          you can make a request in the graphics thread on the bottom of the forums im sure they can help you out
          ya i know. it didnt seem very active. and i dont wanna bother someone to make one for me. just seeing if anyone had any better ones then the ones on the twitter background sites

Comment

dont like it too much

Comment

Working...
            X