Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta keep a towel Ima sweat cuz Im trollin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gotta keep a towel Ima sweat cuz Im trollin...

Second best Carter album
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

shit is gonna be the best album yet

Comment

carter 4 is gona suprise everyone

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

His best album to date. I don't think it will sell a million like C3 (I predicted 798,423), but I'm expecting a lot of quality music.

Comment

I expect a lot of people not to like it..he is gonna push the level musically and people won't be ready for it....hip hop fans are gonna say his rhyming doesn't make sense....but fans of music...will like it and enjoy it for what it is..

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I expexct wayne to step it up from his latest shit...I wanna hear a focused wayne that came up with some dope concepts....and I expect top notch production....

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I expexct wayne to step it up from his latest shit...I wanna hear a focused wayne that came up with some dope concepts....and I expect top notch production....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

if he's on his life is a bitch and i bought your girl kneepads BS then the production will prob be the only thing to save it.

either way... over the past month my expectations of this album have changed... im going into my last semester at rutgers and I just need a soundtrack for this semester.

c4, take care, wtt ,cole world will do the trick.

I don't care aobut c4 being legendary anymore. it'll be good enough to rock for a semester lol. Ill check hard for wayne when hes back on drugs lol ....
              Last edited by Dukez; 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Do we get the tracklist tomorrow?

Comment

Album is going to be shit. He goes so soft on features now and his own songs, there isn't much to expect, but garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    I expect a lot of people not to like it..he is gonna push the level musically and people won't be ready for it....hip hop fans are gonna say his rhyming doesn't make sense....but fans of music...will like it and enjoy it for what it is..

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Hahaaha you wrote three post looser

Btw i expect some great shit with banging beats

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post

Btw i expect some great shit with banging beats
                      Like HTL?

Comment

Originally posted by robizzle View Post
                        It should conatin ~16 song with more interesting features than Eminem,Rick Ross,Jay-Z.. yawn.
                        I await features like Currency,Cory Gunz was good,Lil Flo,Tech N9ne etc.
                        Then it will be high quality.
                        Tha Carter's usually have 20+ songs though.
                        To be honest, It should be an album where the ratio of features to solo tracks isn't like 100:1

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        it will blow all of our minds
                        especially Wayne's World
                        Lol you speak as if you've heard the entire album already.

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                        Second best Carter album
                        Nooooo! Maybe the third best, but definitely not the second. Nothing could top Tha Carter II nor Tha Carter.

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                        if he's on his life is a bitch and i bought your girl kneepads BS then the production will prob be the only thing to save it.

Comment

It's gonna be as diverse as C3, but no filler tracks due to no leaks. Some people are gonna hate just because, but people that haven't joined the bandwagon are gonna like it. My hopes are that HTL is the only pop song..

Comment

Working...
                          X