#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Re: Organize all Wayne songs?

Originally posted by martian master View Post

A individual folder for erything .
      Why u have never say never there

Comment

I got most of his own organized in mixtapes (Drought's etc.) and his features organized by years (2008 features etc.).

Comment

Yer just put the tracks into mixtapes albums or callab folders with other artists such as
          T-Wayne.
          Juelz Santana And Lil Wayne - I Cant Feel My Face etc :

Mine go by :
          "Lil Wayne Videos" (Includin Doc's - Music Vidz)
          "And Friends"
          "Callabs" (Includin t-pain,juelz,birdman,drake)
          "Da Droughts"
          "Dedications"
          "Early Wayne" (Before Carter Series)
          "Mixtapes" (Includin alot of features)
          "New Orleans Nightmares"
          "Planet Wayne" ( MTV, Waynes Worlds Editions)
          "Rebirth-i-um" (Prebirth,Rebirth, Rebirth Carter,Rebirth Sessions)
          "Sqad Up"
          "Tha Carters"
          "Young Money Millionaires"
          "Young Money" (05 - Present)

Comment

My organization goes like this: iTunes Music/Lil Wayne/[then one folder Albums and one for Mixtapes]

This is how my Mixtapes folder looks like,

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/255...edoitbitch.png

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              My organization goes like this: iTunes Music/Lil Wayne/[then one folder Albums and one for Mixtapes]

This is how my Mixtapes folder looks like,

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/255...edoitbitch.png
              Nicely organized, I use to do it like that too but in the end there were too many folders which made me feel unorganized (if that make sense haha)

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
                Nicely organized, I use to do it like that too but in the end there were too many folders which made me feel unorganized (if that make sense haha)
                LOOB

But yeah, I like to have my shit organized... It takes a lot of extra time though, but it's worth it imo.

Comment

LOOB

But yeah, I like to have my shit organized... It takes a lot of extra time though, but it's worth it imo.
                  Yup, sad to say i got a long way to go though. Tryin to organize all the songs by release dates etc and replacing tagged songs is a bitch.

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
                    Yup, sad to say i got a long way to go though. Tryin to organize all the songs by release dates etc and replacing tagged songs is a bitch.
                    Yeah, I also hate when I think I got the higest possible quality of a song, but when I found out I haven't I gotta go switch it and organize it again. It's especially a bitch when it's a mixtape - 15x times longer time.

Maaan I got so much music on my desktop I haven't organized yet, and when I do some of it, there's just somethin' new I gotta dl. Shit never ends, lulz.

I also got that list of missing Lil Wayne features, where I gotta go look for all of em, NO TAGS, highest possible quality. I'm still missing like, 100-200.

Comment

Yeah, I also hate when I think I got the higest possible quality of a song, but when I found out I haven't I gotta go switch it and organize it again. It's especially a bitch when it's a mixtape - 15x times longer time.

Maaan I got so much music on my desktop I haven't organized yet, and when I do some of it, there's just somethin' new I gotta dl. Shit never ends, lulz.
                      yeah i swear my vision got so bad just from sitting in front of the comp for hours organizing and renaming songs

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

the way i set up my iTunes is like this:

if i only have the one song that Wayne is featured on off of another artist's mixtape/album:
                        Original Artist in the artist field
                        Lil Wayne in the Album Artist field
                        Lil Wayne Features in the Album Name field
                        Personal Lil Wayne Features Album artwork in the album artwork field
                        The date of release down to the day and the name of the mixtape/album the song/songs were released on in the comments field

Example:

If I have the whole album that has the one song Wayne is featured on (i.e. I have the entire All 6's & 7's album)
                        If there is a song with Wayne on it, I leave the song as it is, with the original artist name in the artist field and the album artist field, but i add the exact date down to the day of release of that particular project

Example:

this way when i am looking at my iTunes, i can type in "Lil Wayne" into the search bar and choose to rank the results by the Comments section. this will show my whole discography in order by date of release of the original project, regardless of whether i have the whole project or not.

iv'e put a lot of thought into this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                          the way i set up my iTunes is like this:

if i only have the one song that Wayne is featured on off of another artist's mixtape/album:
                          Original Artist in the artist field
                          Lil Wayne in the Album Artist field
                          Lil Wayne Features in the Album Name field
                          Personal Lil Wayne Features Album artwork in the album artwork field
                          The date of release down to the day and the name of the mixtape/album the song/songs were released on in the comments field

Example:

If I have the whole album that has the one song Wayne is featured on (i.e. I have the entire All 6's & 7's album)
                          If there is a song with Wayne on it, I leave the song as it is, with the original artist name in the artist field and the album artist field, but i add the exact date down to the day of release of that particular project

Example:

this way when i am looking at my iTunes, i can type in "Lil Wayne" into the search bar and choose to rank the results by the Comments section. this will show my whole discography in order by date of release of the original project, regardless of whether i have the whole project or not.

iv'e put a lot of thought into this lol.

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                          X