Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: August 29 th ?????

Originally posted by sam974 View Post
    seriously ? you dont want to know the tracklist? why people buy the album if nobody knows is contents ?
    They know that its a new Lil Wayne album, new music. Knowing the names of songs isnt normally the deciding factor for people when they buy a CD.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      They know that its a new Lil Wayne album, new music. Knowing the names of songs isnt normally the deciding factor for people when they buy a CD.
      Cole World: The Sideline Story
      September 27, 2011

Comment

I very much doubt it's gonna get pushed back agian, I beg that it doesn't happen!!!!!!!!

seriously ? you dont want to know the tracklist? why people buy the album if nobody knows is contents ?
        Of course people wanna know the tracklist but it makes no difference if you know the name of the songs or not, you still don't know what they sound like therefore you don't know what the contents of the album is? lol you can't tell what the album is gonna sound like just by looking at the names of songs.

Comment

we now have 3 songs that should be on Tha Carter IV, still no real tracklist, must we expect a new pushback ?
          Tracklist is ca. Week before release

Comment

must we expect a new pushback ?

not sure if serious

Comment

Lol the forum will be much worse than the last time it happened. Not gonna happen though.

But seriously the only time I hear about C4 is on this forum. Sorry 4 The Wait had a lil buzz and that shit died quick.

Comment

only reason you really need a tracklist is to see who is featured on the album basically lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                  Lol the forum will be much worse than the last time it happened. Not gonna happen though.

But seriously the only time I hear about C4 is on this forum. Sorry 4 The Wait had a lil buzz and that shit died quick.
                  Not really..

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
                    Not really..
                    What do you mean?

Comment

In germany we getting it on August 26 Tha Carter IV (Deluxe Edt.): Lil Wayne: Amazon.de: Musik
                      MFG

Comment

I don't think it will get pushed back but we do need a tracklist soon but as soon as that comes a leak will pop up

Comment

Tracklist or no tracklist its hittin the net right after his performance on MTV VMA.

Comment

Working...
                          X