Does Wayne still mess with the hood??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wayne still mess with the hood??

Do you think Wayne still fucks with the hood and shit, back then he was always in the hood or talking about it, now it seems like he hates it because he never his there anymore and he rarely speaks about it anymore. S4TW had a few New Orleans lines but I dont think he fucks with his neighborhood like that anymore. I think Baby still goes to the hood thoug. What you guys think?

Re: Does Wayne still mess with the hood??

Thugga Dizzy Flow all are from N.O. He put them on the mixtape... and I think he just can't really go back there man.. I mean if you walk down Miami and people scream and run up to you, you cannot walk around the streets of N.O without mad security. Some motherfucker would kill Wayne, just to be famous. He's an icon now..
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
      Thugga Dizzy Flow all are from N.O. He put them on the mixtape... and I think he just can't really go back there man.. I mean if you walk down Miami and people scream and run up to you, you cannot walk around the streets of N.O without mad security. Some motherfucker would kill Wayne, just to be famous. He's an icon now..
      I dont think they would kill him if he was to walk through there, I mean thats his hood, they would only do something if Wayne disrespected them or someshit. I think Wayne just got all this popular image to his head and forgot where he really came from

Comment

I hate such pointless threads
        Twitter

Comment

Just wait for Carter IV and the HollyGrove shoutouts

Comment

Dudes from other hoods could still come through Hollygrove looking to kill him if they wanted

Comment

They shot at Kidd Kidd. Imagine what they would do to someone of Wayne's popularity.

Comment

Lil wayne nah, but birdman prolly takes his hoodlums (twist and chuckee) to hold down the block ya diggggg

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

He was down there this december for Magnolia Shorty's funeral.

Comment

I hate stupid threads. Wayne and Baby and Slim still fuck with the hood in the sense that they are connected to it by knowing people there who help them do shit over there. But Wayne has been out of the hood since his teenage years, I dono where you get the idea that he was jus tchilln in the hood like a bum after he got rich and famous.

They do come thru N.O every now and again tho, its where their from. But not to just stay there like a damn idiot and get in trouble.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      I hate stupid threads. Wayne and Baby and Slim still fuck with the hood in the sense that they are connected to it by knowing people there who help them do shit over there. But Wayne has been out of the hood since his teenage years, I dono where you get the idea that he was jus tchilln in the hood like a bum after he got rich and famous.

They do come thru N.O every now and again tho, its where their from. But not to just stay there like a damn idiot and get in trouble.
                      Remember that 40 Glocc vid?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

i Lol'd

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                        X