lil wayne vs the Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne vs the Bible

Ok i seen in a interview where he said "I don�t believe the Bible, nothing that�s written, because nothing that�s written is to be believed" but yet he said in a millie "the bible says every girl is sour" and in dontgetit he said "dropping ashes in the bible". Plus he prays & how do humans know to pray? the bible tell us so. i mean how would we know that praying is wright without the bible. the Bible says fear God & he have a fear God tattoo. idk. i think he do read it. we all know he say things he don't mean like "f all the djs". what you guys think?

Re: lil wayne vs the Bible

When your high you say some random shit, and if you cannot tell wayne is always high check out his tours he open it up with 3 things you need to know about me (him) 1. do you believe in god? i do. 2. i aint shit without you so clap for what you created.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

He was high lol
      Young Mula Bitchez!

Comment

can't believe every thing in the damn bible. it said adam & eve were made up of dust. believe that?
        Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Hes always high. xD
          [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
          ....<3 <3 <3
          :��.��:
          `�YNR ?

Comment

Lol, ahhh shutup..
            Lol just kidding.

I agree whit my nigga Jrock.

Smoke good, eat good.
            Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
            Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
            Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by carter.wayniac
              Hes always high. xD
              Hahaha me too!

Comment

He might not believe in the bible but he most likely has read it.
                I just don't see how you don't believe in the bible but believe in god?
                :suprised:
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

I think he is saying that the bible was written by men, therefore not everything in it may be correct. Men are not perfect and mistakes or miscommunication and the like can happen. It's not that he doubts god or anything, just doesn't put his full faith in the written word

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
                    Ok i seen in a interview where he said "I don�t believe the Bible, nothing that�s written, because nothing that�s written is to be believed" but yet he said in a millie "the bible says every girl is sour" and in dontgetit he said "dropping ashes in the bible". Plus he prays & how do humans know to pray? the bible tell us so. i mean how would we know that praying is wright without the bible. the Bible says fear God & he have a fear God tattoo. idk. i think he do read it. we all know he say things he don't mean like "f all the djs". what you guys think?
                    Neither is what a man speaks is to be taken honestly, who knows he could be just throwing stuff out there but it sounds hypocritical obviously.

Oh my bad, I second the person above me.
                    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by lasher
                      I think he is saying that the bible was written by men, therefore not everything in it may be correct. Men are not perfect and mistakes or miscommunication and the like can happen. It's not that he doubts god or anything, just doesn't put his full faith in the written word
                      Damn, good point.

Comment

Originally posted by carter.wayniac
                        Hes always high. xD
                        HaHa exactly.
                        Young Mula Bitchez!

Comment

Working...
                        X