Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

mac over weezy is just rediculous and dumb lol only time he will be higher then weezy ever

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne VS. Mac Miller +other YM members Fan Conest poll (Via Fuse, VOTE NOW!)

w7d891.jpgWEEZY'S GETTIN HIS ASS KICKED!!!wHO IS THIS LITTLE PASTY-FACED KID?

Comment

and yall think he gonna sell over 500k lol

Comment

Comparing weezy to mac is like you compare a bugatti with a toyota corrola ?

Comment

Originally posted by XxOnLySBz4mExX View Post
            Who da fuck is a ''Mac Miller''?
            Exactly!

Splash

Comment

Wac Miller tbh

flip that M upside down

Comment

Laughing at all you guys getting so pissed that Mac is winning in this stupid thing. Who cares? They are two completely different artists, you can't compare them. They have different audiences too for the most part. I like both a lot actually, for different reasons. Hate as much as you want, but the kid is 19 and his last tape has 400,000 downloads. People on this forum are so close minded, Wayne is sick we all know that, but open your eyes to other music every once in a while, it won't hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by graveydellic View Post
                  Laughing at all you guys getting so pissed that Mac is winning in this stupid thing. Who cares? They are two completely different artists, you can't compare them. They have different audiences too for the most part. I like both a lot actually, for different reasons. Hate as much as you want, but the kid is 19 and his last tape has 400,000 downloads. People on this forum are so close minded, Wayne is sick we all know that, but open your eyes to other music every once in a while, it won't hurt you.

Kids are retarded these days.

Wac Miller is pure garbage.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      Kids are retarded these days.

Wac Miller is pure garbage.
                      Well then you don't have to listen to him. It's music, there is no right or wrong, good or bad. Why don't people understand that? It's a way to express yourself. I'm 20, and I listen to Mac a lot more than I listen to Wayne now, because Mac actually speaks my language, he talks about things that are real in my life. I used to listen to Wayne 24/7, and I had 1100 songs. Recently deleted 1/4 of these, and have somewhat moved on. I kinda get sick of songs talking about girls, money and weed with a bunch of terrible YM artists. But that being said, I am anxiously awaiting C4, but if it's more of the same, it could be the end for me as far as Wayne. But it's cool, I guess I'm just retarded, right?

Comment

Drake beating Cole

66.36-33.64.

Drake da gawd.

Comment

Originally posted by graveydellic View Post
                          Well then you don't have to listen to him. It's music, there is no right or wrong, good or bad. Why don't people understand that? It's a way to express yourself. I'm 20, and I listen to Mac a lot more than I listen to Wayne now, because Mac actually speaks my language, he talks about things that are real in my life. I used to listen to Wayne 24/7, and I had 1100 songs. Recently deleted 1/4 of these, and have somewhat moved on. I kinda get sick of songs talking about girls, money and weed with a bunch of terrible YM artists. But that being said, I am anxiously awaiting C4, but if it's more of the same, it could be the end for me as far as Wayne. But it's cool, I guess I'm just retarded, right?

i dont listen to him and i dont listen to music for meaning

and yes your retarded :notroll:

Comment

Working...
                          X