Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne's VMA 2011 Promo Comercial (subliminal messages)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's VMA 2011 Promo Comercial (subliminal messages)

ok so i really am scared to make threads because I've seen how many names people get called for making stupid one's. But i just wanted to show y'all how stupid this generation has become i mean this kid made 3 parts talking about this commercial and he failed big time and he still kept going saying "But" 'what if" "i think" haha anyway i think this guy is more of a lil wayne fan then i am his just confused and i want to punch him so bad im sure y'all probably won't watch all the parts because i only watched the first 1 and other few parts and couldn't take it anymore, but here is all 3. Pleas do not call me names or i will kill myself . BTW if this thread is lame then CLOSE IT NOW! THANKS

---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Re: Lil Wayne's VMA 2011 Promo Comercial (subliminal messages)

"He got hanged" Lmao
    JackThreads: http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/boycetolson
    Dope Deals On Brand Name Clothing And Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
      ok so i really am scared to make threads because I've seen how many names people get called for making stupid one's. But i just wanted to show y'all how stupid this generation has become i mean this kid made 3 parts talking about this commercial and he failed big time and he still kept going saying "But" 'what if" "i think" haha anyway i think this guy is more of a lil wayne fan then i am his just confused and i want to punch him so bad im sure y'all probably won't watch all the parts because i only watched the first 1 and other few parts and couldn't take it anymore, but here is all 3. Pleas do not call me names or i will kill myself . BTW if this thread is lame then CLOSE IT NOW! THANKS

LOL @ Your sig. Also, CBF watching all of this but I will assume it is bullshit.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
      I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

The illuminati shit is getting so fucking old. people will watch a rap video and the artist will be moving their hands and rapping and someone will be like "pause at :30 he's making an illuminati sign." Or if they see something that somewhat resembles a triangle in the video they assume it's the illuminati. It's annoying as fuck. If this illuminati thing actually does exist I think it is way over our heads, and musicians are in no way involved.

Comment

i dont condone in this bullshit

Comment

This defines ignorance. Not you, the dude in the videos, and not Wayne, the guy talking.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Some people try way too hard to find conspiracy theories and illuminati symbolism and shit where there isn't any.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
              I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Comment

Fuck this guy is dumb listenin' to.

"It's crazy... It's crazy man." -He sounds so mentally retarded.

Comment

"woww a hanging body, wowww" OH PLEASE GTFO!

Comment

LOL... I cracked up when he "noticed tha hanging man." Crazy guy...

Comment

2 mins in and I think he's a retard...

pretty good for an illumnati video

I just noticed it says hollygrove in the backgrond, even in the beginning

And I lol'd so hard about the "Tune" part

Ok he's talking about the Hollygrove, without knowing what it means
                        Last edited by TheRealMH; 08-12-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X