Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - She Will (INSTRUMENTAL) (Prod. By Joe Milly) Carter 4 LEAK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - She Will (INSTRUMENTAL) (Prod. By Joe Milly) Carter 4 LEAK

The closest thing we have to "She will" right now. The beat is way too dope, can't wait for the full release.

Re: Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - She Will (INSTRUMENTAL) (Prod. By Joe Milly) Carter 4 LEA

Dope. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - She Will (INSTRUMENTAL) (Prod. By Joe Milly) Carter 4 LEA

beat is dope

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

just the INSTRUMENTAL but still dope as fuckk... all hopes and prayers are going into tomorrow.
        Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

The beat is so dope. Can't wait.

Comment

@Danny M

When "She Will" Come Out. Your Not Keeping Us Up To The Beat Or Nuthin #SlackingOff

Comment

Yall keep saying it is dropping tmw? Who said this?
              Even Deaf Bitches Say Hi To Me
              She Tell a Blind Bitch and She Say I Gotta See

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                @Danny M

When "She Will" Come Out. Your Not Keeping Us Up To The Beat Or Nuthin #SlackingOff
                lol he doesnt know anything you dont know..he'll find out when we all find out

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Dope. Can't wait for tomorrow.

edit : wtf is this shit??? not legit lulz

Comment

It says Remake?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                      lol he doesnt know anything you dont know..he'll find out when we all find out
                      Well actually he does... Idk about this song specifically, but he definitely gets info about stuff before the rest of us do.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                        Well actually he does... Idk about this song specifically, but he definitely gets info about stuff before the rest of us do.
                        Yup, fuck he needs to give us some 411

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                        X