Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juelz vs. Weezy Lyrically.

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
    Weezy is on another level but Juelz is good.I thought he had a few good joints on that my face can't be felt mixtape.
    usually if weezy is on a track with other ppl its like my mind is on auto pilot til his verse comes but man Santana?? He is one of tha few rappers that i could get in2 no homo. I don't think he has Weezy tho.
    "Ya Camera Has Neva Saw A Picture This Nice, Hm Im Fishin' And Tha Bitches Will Bite It's Proly Cuz My Game Is Fixodent Tight"
    http://www.myspace.com/youngjonesthabeast

Comment

Hell Yeah.
      Wayne is WAY better.

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

okay first off.
        r u fcuKinq serious?
        i mean i'm all for harlem.
        byrd qanq money all day
        BUT..come on now.
        that'sz bananasz.
        I mean Juelz isz near Wayne
        a little bit lyrically.
        but can he do music without writinq anythinq down
        on thee paper?
        no. uh uh.
        there'sz only one Wayne .

&& if you want beef, i put the biscuit on the pattie - Lil' Wayne "Ice Cream Paint Job".

Comment

ok.I will give da ball to Juelz and let him fuck around and build the lead.
          I will give Wayne da ball with 4 minutes left,down 30 points, and he will win da game in 4 minutes with a lead of 100.(basketball sample)lol..Juelz=Lebron and Wayne=Kobe..ya kno da difference .
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
            I know I'm a little late to this thread but umm I really don't think Juelz is anywhere near Weezy's level, although lately I feel like Juelz' sometimes (well most all the the time) wack rhymes have rubbed off on Weezy. These are just a couple that I could remember off the top of my head at the moment:

Juelz:
            Kill yourself, call for rope
            You ain't gotta drop the soap, you are the soap
            And me, I stay fresher than a bar of soap - Guys Like Us

Seriously? I didn't know you could actually rhyme soap with soap smh..

I met this bad bitch last month
            Bonified freak been kickin it for the past month
            Or should I say I been hittin it for the past month - Her Him & Me

Same thing here, rhyming or atempting to rhyme past month with past month in three lines..

I really think they shocked at how clear my rocks are
            My neck looks like shots of vodka
            Them boys don't want it with me, I'm on that raw raw
            They sweet like pech cobla - 1 Arm

I'll just let these speak for theirselves. I mean seriously, there's really people who think Juelz is anywhere near Weezy's level with these type of lines in half of his tracks?

Here's where I feel Juelz has rubbed off on Weezy & don't get me wrong, this isn't the only song where he does this, it's just one I could think of at the moment since I heard it this morning on my way to work & was like wtf man?

Wayne:
            You can call that girl seven cuz she fenna get ate
            If you call her at seven then she probly gettin ate
            Tomorrow call her at seven & she still gettin ate - Baseball Sex

SMH...

I was just asking a question first off. Not saying hes better. But if you wana know what im talking about.

Juelz:
            Black Republicans -

girl strapped to my dick like a harness,
            rockstar flyer then an ostrich ,
            and i cover east,west,north,south like a compass ,
            i shall shine forever never tarnish, money buried behind my house like a garden ,
            all green my bank accounts like a forest.

The Bad Side - (His whole fuckin verse was sick) dont even lie. Ill bold the sick parts.

Real Nigga I Just Cant Be Fake Fake Niggas They Just Cant Be Real
            Hot Boy I Just Cant Be Chilled So Hot Ima Walking Kettle

Man These Niggas couldn't Get On My Level They Never Could
            All White Phantom Directed In Thru Da Hood
            Real Soft Leather My Dash Is Cherry Wood
            Big Four 5th Thats Workin Very Good
            Got A Driver Named Wood Drow Opens Da Door Sui-cidal
            He Holds Tha Unbrella I Hops Out Da Back
            And Tell Rosa Parks Were I Sat
            Ima Dog But Im Like A Cat To A Rat If He Don't Run He Get Scratch Rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaoooooo
            And When It Comes To That 4 Stain Im Like Old Skool Harlem Shit That Rich Port Thang
            I Gave Him That I Gave Him Crack Know Its Time To Introduce Him To Morphine
            You Playin With Tha Wrong One My Mama Had 4 Boys You Playing With The Wrong Son
            They Say Ladies Love Cool J Well Tha J is for Juelz And Ladies Love Me

And If The Bitch Ain't Fine I Dont Mind 2 Nickles Make A Dime Every Time
            These Boys Actin Like Worthless Hoes But They Career Is Like The Car They Be In The Curtains Closed
            They Want War Lets Get It Now
            They Want Beef I Give Then A Cow

You Do Wanna Get On My Bad Side
            I Leave em Wit No Neck Like Fat Guys
            Dont Be Playin With Me
            I Ad-vise
            I Make Them Chinese Food Another Cat Fried
            And Dont Compare Them To Me Theres No Comparision Im From Another Planet Like Aliens
            Shark In Tha Water Theres No Scaring Them
            These Fish Belong In Aquariums
            So Keep Actin Like Conan Boy
            And We Will See Whose The Real Barbarian
            They Actin Like Bad Pets And Yes I Am A Veterinarian
            You Dont Wanna See Me Act Mean
            So Don't Watch Me Im Not A Flat Screen
            Nope
            Im Pay Per View You Know What That Means You Gotta Pay For This BITCH!

( I mean damn, that whole ending was amazing doode)

Guys Like Us -

F430 Ferrari, One Button, Soft top recline, YOU CAN SAY MY CAR LOST ITS MIND!
            "My Neck look like it was Made for Hockey Games" lmfaoo

Outta Control -

"I Tell niggas Meet the metal, Beef gets settled, Quickly, feet to pedal, IM GONE,
            160, Police gon Catch who? (lol) I treat the porche like a rental, Abuse it"

"Money talks, Bullshit walks, 1000 miles up the road , Get Lost"

Do My Thang -

"Santana bandana on tilt, Backseat with the heat, Im warmer than a Quilt
            They lookin at me like they drank spoilt milk,
            Money tall, Jack and Jill, like its sittin on a Hill"

"Different color stones, you could call it a mystery,
            BIG DOOKIE ROPE CHAIN YOUA THINK THEY WAS LYNCHYN ME!" <-- Def. one of his hardests

"Pockets full of bankrolls, Money Long as Train smoke,
            And it CUM faster than a nigga fuckin J-Lo"

I mean i can go on allll day with these fuckin lines, His shit goes hard and his Flow is Fire. My opinion, When wayne aint around no more, Juelz takin over.

MAN i didnt even post Any Skull gang Shit, like forreal, and that shits WAY HARDER than this shit yo.

Juelz defines Fire.
            ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

I truly doubt Juelz is the "next big thing" after Weezy, seriously. I think he already had his chance to shine with that little whistling song of his a while back he just didn't run with it. Unlike Jim Jones who's only track to sell & stick was that Ballin track & not even that was enough get him anywhere near where Wayne is at now. Everyone who came from Dipset imo are falling apart without it. Cam's album flopped, Jim's album flopped & Juelz ain't releasing shit. I thought he couldn't release anything because Cam wouldn't let him due to the contract they had? He ain't signed to Cam anymore so what's holding him back now? Drake is what's up after Weezy, Juelz ain't got a chance.

Don't hate on my opinion

EDIT: And I stand by what I said about Juelz' lines, they still don't impress me one bit. It doesn't matter how many track's lyrics you post up here, for every track that Juelz has there's atleast 3 more Wayne tracks that go harder. And please don't say I don't know anything about music, we all have different tastes & Juelz isn't one that I like.
              These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
              Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by KT.
                okay first off.
                r u fcuKinq serious?
                i mean i&#39;m all for harlem.
                byrd qanq money all day
                BUT..come on now.
                that&#39;sz bananasz.
                I mean Juelz isz near Wayne
                a little bit lyrically.
                but can he do music without writinq anythinq down
                on thee paper?
                no. uh uh.
                there&#39;sz only one Wayne .
                Sick signaturee!

Smoke good, eat good.
                Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Honstly I don't like Juelz at all, so Wayne by farrrr

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
                  1. Lil Wayne
                  2. Eminem
                  3. B.o.B
                  4. Chris Webby
                  5. Wiz Khalifa
                  6. Kid Cudi

Comment

I haven't heard enough of Juelz's stuff to give a 100% positive answer but I'm pretty sure wayne has better lyrics [even though Juelz has showed him up in a few songs, the one that comes to mind is "Black Republican"] .
                    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

I truly doubt Juelz is the "next big thing" after Weezy, seriously. I think he already had his chance to shine with that little whistling song of his a while back he just didn't run with it. Unlike Jim Jones who's only track to sell & stick was that Ballin track & not even that was enough get him anywhere near where Wayne is at now. Everyone who came from Dipset imo are falling apart without it. Cam's album flopped, Jim's album flopped & Juelz ain't releasing shit. I thought he couldn't release anything because Cam wouldn't let him due to the contract they had? He ain't signed to Cam anymore so what's holding him back now? Drake is what's up after Weezy, Juelz ain't got a chance.

Don't hate on my opinion

EDIT: And I stand by what I said about Juelz' lines, they still don't impress me one bit. It doesn't matter how many track's lyrics you post up here, for every track that Juelz has there's atleast 3 more Wayne tracks that go harder. And please don't say I don't know anything about music, we all have different tastes & Juelz isn't one that I like.

I dont need to respond to the rest of the bs you just posted but w.e ill respond to the bold part.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=569&hilit=juelz

KK, thx, Gtfo.

" Couple records got leaked a few weeks ago, that just goes to show people we been had records already, those were like a year and a half old. We got about 25 records just sitting in the computer. Hopefully, we can put the album out the right way through a major label but if not, f*ck it, we gonna give the streets what they want. The music is done. "

Plzzzzzz,, kk, and this is pretty old, awhile ago so imagine now. Alright deadcivilian, w.e u say

oh and excuse me for the 2nd edit to this, but if you go to this page right here and watch the vid. at 1:38 , I heard someone say on these forums somwhere that wayne writes his shit and Juelz dont? or some shit like that well to proove you wrong, here, Scroll down and watch the vid. tyyyy

http://www.sohh.com/2009/06/juelz_santa ... ers_i.html

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
                        I dont need to respond to the rest of the bs you just posted but w.e ill respond to the bold part.

KK, thx, Gtfo.

" Couple records got leaked a few weeks ago, that just goes to show people we been had records already, those were like a year and a half old. We got about 25 records just sitting in the computer. Hopefully, we can put the album out the right way through a major label but if not, f*ck it, we gonna give the streets what they want. The music is done. "

Plzzzzzz,, kk, and this is pretty old, awhile ago so imagine now. Alright deadcivilian, w.e u say
                        Whatever, it still doesn't change the fact that he hasn't realeased a solo album. I wasn't talking about I Can't Feel My Face, I was talking about his own shit. What are you trying to tell me now? That just because Weezy's shit blew up now he can't put out his own shit? Wayne ain't got shit to do with him not releasing his own shit. Nowhere in the bold did I say he hasnt released ICFMF, I said his own solo project. The man's gotta eat so what the fuck's holding him back? And if everything else I wrote is bullshit, then go ahead & respond to it & prove me wrong, tell me Jim's album ain't flop as well as Cam's shit. Show me the album sales. Seems like you a Dipset Dickrider to me & you need to get that sand out your vagina cuz seriously you're worse than a bitch. I mean what the fuck crawls up your ass & dies all the time? You always complaining about shit & getting offended real quick when people try to prove you wrong like you right all the fuckin time. Oh I forgot, you know EVERYTHING when it comes to music, I mean you were born in the US. I was born here too & you don't see me down-talking any other members about their place of birth & how they shouldn't know about music cuz they ain't born here, nor do I claim to know more just cuz I was born here. But you're Mr. Know-It-All born in the US of A so I should be quiet right? Wrong bitch.
                        I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings by down-talking Juelz & Snitchset? You need to GTFO..I'm done responding to this boy and this fuckin thread.

EDIT: And all this hostility comes from you picking & pointing me out from everyone else here. When you went as far as to putting me on blast in your post by putting my name in it, you took it to a more personal level & personally, I dislike you & for you to pick me out from everyone else who said Juelz ain't as good as Weezy and try to tell me to "GTFO" really struck a nerve so I had to tell it like it is. And that's really how it is. And don't go saying oh then why you get in the thread if you dislike me & it's my thread, I reply wherever the fuck I feel like replying. It's alright to quote what I say but don't go re-writing my name if all you gonna do is hate, VveeZy.
                        These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                        Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy

KK, thx, Gtfo.

Whatever, it still doesn't change the fact that he hasn't realeased a solo album. I wasn't talking about I Can't Feel My Face, I was talking about his own shit. What are you trying to tell me now? That just because Weezy's shit blew up now he can't put out his own shit? Wayne ain't got shit to do with him not releasing his own shit. Nowhere in the bold did I say he hasnt released ICFMF, I said his own solo project. The man's gotta eat so what the fuck's holding him back? And if everything else I wrote is bullshit, then go ahead & respond to it & prove me wrong, tell me Jim's album ain't flop as well as Cam's shit. Show me the album sales. Seems like you a Dipset Dickrider to me & you need to get that sand out your vagina cuz seriously you're worse than a bitch. I mean what the fuck crawls up your ass & dies all the time? You always complaining about shit & getting offended real quick when people try to prove you wrong like you right all the fuckin time. Oh I forgot, you know EVERYTHING when it comes to music, I mean you were born in the US. I was born here too & you don't see me down-talking any other members about their place of birth & how they shouldn't know about music cuz they ain't born here, nor do I claim to know more just cuz I was born here. But you're Mr. Know-It-All born in the US of A so I should be quiet right? Wrong bitch.
                          I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings by down-talking Juelz & Snitchset? You need to GTFO..I'm done responding to this boy and this fuckin thread.

EDIT: And all this hostility comes from you picking & pointing me out from everyone else here. When you went as far as to putting me on blast in your post by putting my name in it, you took it to a more personal level & personally, I dislike you & for you to pick me out from everyone else who said Juelz ain't as good as Weezy and try to tell me to "GTFO" really struck a nerve so I had to tell it like it is. And that's really how it is. And don't go saying oh then why you get in the thread if you dislike me & it's my thread, I reply wherever the fuck I feel like replying. It's alright to quote what I say but don't go re-writing my name if all you gonna do is hate, VveeZy.
                          Ok, 1: Your Such a cool kid Deadcivilian, you Say i should'nt mention your name cas you go so hard. Man i wana be JUST like you!

2: You say i was born in america when you were just assuming shit, i was actually born in Holland and lived here for 15 years.... so you fail there, PLUS you say you Dont "like" me and bitch and moan about me Picking you out of everyone...lmfao!

3: i just think your a retard and have no life for Typing all that shit yourself JUST because i was saying shit to proove you on..REAL MATURE! thats why you get this.

Comment

Working...
                          X