• Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Buying Tha Carter IV?

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    Snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Anyone who buys more than one copy is straight stupid.
      Lmfao, some salty nigga caught feelings and neg repped me for this lmfao.

#FuckC4

Comment

Lmfao, some salty nigga caught feelings and neg repped me for this lmfao.

#FuckC4
        If you are a collector you might want to have both the regular and the deluxe edition.

Btw, bet you are buying Drakes albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
          If you are a collector you might want to have both the regular and the deluxe edition.
          Collector....................?

Comment

Btw, bet you are buying Drakes albums.
            Lmfao collector lol. It's straight stupid to buy more than one copy of any album. I don't how large of a dickrider you are if you buy more than one copy you are dumb as fuck to me (in some people's cases dumber than before).

Of course I'll buy Take Care, what kind of question is that; but I'll guarantee that I will only buy one copy.

Comment

Lmfao collector lol. It's straight stupid to buy more than one copy of any album. I don't how large of a dickrider you are if you buy more than one copy you are dumb as fuck to me (in some people's cases dumber than before).

Of course I'll buy Take Care, what kind of question is that; but I'll guarantee that I will only buy one copy.
              lol. If you have alot of money to throw around and you like both covers... But yah, there are collectors for everything mate. + I think some fans have 2x IANAHB just because Wayne told them to buy it on twitter.

Wont buy Take Care, its retarded to buy crap. #FuckTakeCare

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                Collector....................?

wait wut... i dont get it

Comment

lol. If you have alot of money to throw around and you like both covers... But yah, there are collectors for everything mate. + I think some fans have 2x IANAHB just because Wayne told them to buy it on twitter.

Wont buy Take Care, its retarded to buy crap. #FuckTakeCare
                  I have never heard of anyone buying two copies just for a collection, no offence to any members but that is straight retarded. I just think it's damn stupid to buy two copies of the same album lol.
                  If you are buying the deluxe why the fuck would you buy the standard, if you are buying the standard why the fuck aren't you buying the deluxe.

As for Take Care, that shit gonna be cray. Doesn't matter if you don't buy it or not lol.

Comment

I have never heard of anyone buying two copies just for a collection, no offence to any members but that is straight retarded. I just think it's damn stupid to buy two copies of the same album lol.
                    If you are buying the deluxe why the fuck would you buy the standard, if you are buying the standard why the fuck aren't you buying the deluxe.

As for Take Care, that shit gonna be cray. Doesn't matter if you don't buy it or not lol.
                    I was joking about Take Care.. lol? But lol, someone might want that. It doesn't mean you have to understand why. I suppose they want to have a cool collection and support their artist more. Why is that so wrong?

Comment

I was joking about Take Care.. lol? But lol, someone might want that. It doesn't mean you have to understand why. I suppose they want to have a cool collection and support their artist more. Why is that so wrong?
                      I just don't get it man, maybe I have OCD lol, these things really bug me.
                      I just don't see the sense.
                      I guess to each their own, but still...

Comment

I just don't get it man, maybe I have OCD lol, these things really bug me.
                        I just don't see the sense.
                        I guess to each their own, but still...
                        I bought Goblin standard and deluxe.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          I bought Goblin standard and deluxe.

Comment

Working...
                          X