Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Buying Tha Carter IV?

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    I just don't get it man, maybe I have OCD lol, these things really bug me.
    I just don't see the sense.
    I guess to each their own, but still...
    If you care that much...

I have to buy it on itunes the day it drops because I'll be somewhere where there will be nowhere to buy the CD. Thats one.
    Then when I get back I'll buy the CD, standard and deluxe... because yes I collect CDs... fuck knows why, why does anybody collect anything?
    So thats three.
    Then I might buy it again because I might want the CD when I go to this other house, so I might wanna keep one there. So I'll buy it at least 3 times.

It's nothing really lol.

Comment

I would rather buy food or drugs
      but if I would be situated better I would support him

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        If you care that much...

I have to buy it on itunes the day it drops because I'll be somewhere where there will be nowhere to buy the CD. Thats one.
        Then when I get back I'll buy the CD, standard and deluxe... because yes I collect CDs... fuck knows why, why does anybody collect anything?
        So thats three.
        Then I might buy it again because I might want the CD when I go to this other house, so I might wanna keep one there. So I'll buy it at least 3 times.

It's nothing really lol.
        yeah. And if you think of it like why buy stuff for a collection? It has the same answer as why to buy the album as a CD at all instead of just getting a pirate copy online.

2 houses, 60� is nothing.. You robbed someone in the london raids, didn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          If you care that much...

So thats three.

It's nothing really lol.
          I can't comment on this without fear of being banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
            yeah. And if you think of it like why buy stuff for a collection? It has the same answer as why to buy the album as a CD at all instead of just getting a pirate copy online.

loob.

But yeah collecting CDs is just the same as collecting anything. In the future they'll be rare the way its going.

Comment

bought 1,2 and 3 so of course I will be buying 4

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                I can't comment on this without fear of being banned.
                This made me laugh so fucking hard lmfao

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  If you care that much...

So thats three.

It's nothing really lol.
                  3 copies + Digital..?

You don't think that's a bit ridiculous?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                    3 copies + Digital..?

You don't think that's a bit ridiculous?
                    I'll probably buy 2 CDs and 1 digital. A CD costs �10... aint shit tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      If you care that much...

So thats three.

It's nothing really lol.
                      Just buy a digital and physical deluxe and call it a day.

Comment

Maybe, it all depends on if I'm feeling generous on August 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                          Maybe, it all depends on if I'm feeling generous on August 29th.
                          ellen degeneres..oh you so generous

Comment

Working...
                          X