• Show
Clear All

Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
    I'm not able to tell you how hard I laughed

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
      No. No it shouldn't. Sometimes artists spend more time than that on albums

Actin' like they......
      Mane He A Rapper.... Only Fuckin Dr. Dre spends years workin on a album.... wayne aint prince, he aint mj, he not makin beats in shit he just rappin over beats.....

And He Aint Spend 3 Years On Shit. It Been 3 years Since Carter III. He Hasnt Spent 3 Years Working On Tha Carter IV. Didnt He Say All But like 3 Songs Will Be Songs He Did After He Got Out & Im Pretty Sure We All Will Be Able To Tell If Tha Song Song Was Made 3 years ago 2008... He Just Records and Plus He Was In Jail Couldnt Had Spent 3 Years Working On It.... WHY DO US WAYNES FANS MAKE EVERY EXCUSE POSSIBLE FOR THIS NIGGA!!!!

Comment

Artists do not make that much money off of the actual CD sales. If anything, the CD sales have become a sort of gauge of popularity and whether or not the label wants to spend as much money making the next album. The CD sales pay for (amongs other things) the suits/employees at the label(Not only YMCM but Universal Motown). You'd actually be helping Wayne out more (financially) by buying a ticket to see him perform.
        I bought CIII because of D2, DD3 and the leak. I felt that Wayne was giving away music for free that was better than what other dudes were charging for. It was a legendary run he had. I HAD to buy it.
        Now, I don't feel that way.

Please don't relate downloading an album to stealing a car or stealing someone's wallet. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. Imagine the impact on someone's life if you stole their wallet or their car. Imagine the impact on Wayne's life if you DL C4.

Also, if you never planned on buying the album in the first place, downloading it would cost weezy nothing. STEALING THE PHYSICAL CD WOULD! The printing and the packaging and the physical product that WOULD have been bought by someone else. You're only downloading data, which can be copied 1 million times over at the same quality. If you steal a physical CD of C4, that's a PHYSICAL COPY THAT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO PAY $15 FOR. and so then, in that case, that money is lost.

Comment

Exactly..

Wayne gives out soooooooo much free music. So you buy the album.
          And thats just what it is nigga
          If you don't like my shit then fuck you and your shit man straight up
          Thats how I was tought thats how I was brought up
          and thats how I'mma go down
          Cash-Money Young-Money in your motherfucking throat bitch
          Swallow slow
          Weezy F. Baby this interview is over, go to the next song
          Bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by AlkaWeezy007 View Post
            Exactly..

Wayne gives out soooooooo much free music. So you buy the album.
            He Gives Out Free Music Thats On Him

We Not Obligated To Buy That Shit . . . . . We Dnt Owe Him He Owes Us If Anything

We Kept His Azz Relevant

Comment

Originally posted by SIGHR View Post
              Artists do not make that much money off of the actual CD sales. If anything, the CD sales have become a sort of gauge of popularity and whether or not the label wants to spend as much money making the next album. The CD sales pay for (amongs other things) the suits/employees at the label(Not only YMCM but Universal Motown). You'd actually be helping Wayne out more (financially) by buying a ticket to see him perform.
              I bought CIII because of D2, DD3 and the leak. I felt that Wayne was giving away music for free that was better than what other dudes were charging for. It was a legendary run he had. I HAD to buy it.
              Now, I don't feel that way.

Please don't relate downloading an album to stealing a car or stealing someone's wallet. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. Imagine the impact on someone's life if you stole their wallet or their car. Imagine the impact on Wayne's life if you DL C4.

Also, if you never planned on buying the album in the first place, downloading it would cost weezy nothing. STEALING THE PHYSICAL CD WOULD! The printing and the packaging and the physical product that WOULD have been bought by someone else. You're only downloading data, which can be copied 1 million times over at the same quality. If you steal a physical CD of C4, that's a PHYSICAL COPY THAT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO PAY $15 FOR. and so then, in that case, that money is lost.
              I see where you're coming from, but when Wayne is telling you to buy the album, thats a pretty good sign he wants you to buy his work and not just freeload off of it. Plus, Wayne is in control of his label for the most part. So the money still comes back to him. And the producers need to be paid for their word. People who make the CDs. the average joe employees at the label need to make a living.. etc.

Comment

Cry about it.

Comment

I'm buying this album because I support hip hop and its legacy....and since i fuck with wayne heavy.....thats even more incentive to purchase....

I gotta support my nigga...whether he needs it or not....if u fuck with something or someone why not support if u can...now if the money is tight...fuck that shit..download that shit..but still support the nigga...
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    I'm buying this album because I support hip hop and its legacy....and since i fuck with wayne heavy.....thats even more incentive to purchase....

I gotta support my nigga...whether he needs it or not....if u fuck with something or someone why not support if u can...now if the money is tight...fuck that shit..download that shit..but still support the nigga...
                    This!!!
                    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Thisssssss!!!!!
                      But honestly, if your name ain't Weezy and you became popular after the year 2000. I'm downloading your music no matter what.
                      Only bought PAC and LIL WAYNE albums my whole life...
                      Oh wait 50 get rich or die trying .. That's it
                      Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

just wtf is up with all these "fans" here saying that they don't even want to support the artist.. ? Album sales don't really matter you say? Then tell me, what does matter to the artist if not the album sales?

also what the fuck are you talking about with Wayne not releasing enough material? other artists take many years to even get one album out. Wayne has, after C3 given us: No Ceilings, Rebirth and IANAHB. I don't know what you guys are on about there.. It has only been 3 years after C3.. and from those 3 years he spent ~~1 in prison..

edit: lol, shoutouts to TuneFromMoon.

Comment

This dude tryna campaign for Wayne to help him with some much needed last minute album sales!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X