Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people steal Wayne's music?

seriously. think about it for a second. you're supposed to support the man and call urself a fan, yet u might as well walk up behind dude and take his wallet if ur stealing his album instead of buying. would u steal from ur friends or people u respect? u cant be a fan of wayne and steal his music tbh.

Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

The majority of people on here are gona buy a copy anyways even if it does plus a good number already have it preordered. leak. Calm down.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

I don't know about other people but I always download albums offline then if I like it then I buy it, like Im gonna download c4 but I'm still gonna buy a copy too
      Check out my website for vintage sports clothes!! http://tommychag.bigcartel.com/

Comment

this is for those few that think its ok.

Comment

I ain't buying the album.

that's the truth
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post

that's the truth
            Why?

You like Lil Wayne, you listen to his music, your are goin' the dl the album anyway, why not just pay that low amount of money it'll cost?

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post

that's the truth
              so ur just going to steal from the man?

Comment

cuz in todays age almost everything is free, people r used to being able to DL anything they want so at this point it doesnt matter whos behind the product, how i see it, waynes rich as fuck, he's eatin well, so he doesnt need my 15 bucks, im not that inlove with him to give him money, thanks for the album anyway tho lol, yea im a wayne fan, but im an even bigger fan of gettin shit for free, he shud b happy so many people DL it, more people get it tht way and it spreads the word, and i never understood DL'ing an album then buying it.... maybe cuz i dont have a cd player, (just mp3), but that was always dumb ta me lol, and buying multiple copies is beyond me lmao, im supporting him by listening to it and telling my friends its great, besides i dnt consider it stealing, how can u steal a free copy tht was started off as a file to begin with? now walkin in a store, grabbin it, and runnin out is stealing, DL'ing a COPY, that a 5 year old could DL, tht was put up by SOMEBODY ELSE is not stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sasha Tidus View Post
                  cuz in todays age almost everything is free, people r used to being able to DL anything they want so at this point it doesnt matter whos behind the product, how i see it, waynes rich as fuck, he's eatin well, so he doesnt need my 15 bucks, im not that inlove with him to give him money, thanks for the album anyway tho lol, yea im a wayne fan, but im an even bigger fan of gettin shit for free, he shud b happy so many people DL it, more people get it tht way and it spreads the word, and i never understood DL'ing an album then buying it.... maybe cuz i dont have a cd player, (just mp3), but that was always dumb ta me lol, and buying multiple copies is beyond me lmao, im supporting him by listening to it and telling my friends its great, besides i dnt consider it stealing, how can u steal a free copy tht was started off as a file to begin with? now walkin in a store, grabbin it, and runnin out is stealing, DL'ing a COPY, that a 5 year old could DL, tht was put up by SOMEBODY ELSE is not stealing.
                  if u download for free instead of buying the album, thats costing weezy money. so ur basically taking money of the dudes pocket. the "hes rich anyways" argument is the most illogical argument I've heard from people who download illegally. so I guess I can just walk into apple and steal a computer. I mean, steve job's got plenty of dough right? hell, I shouldnt even have to pay for the shit I get at wal-mart. wal-mart's doin great right? so that gives me the right to just walk in and steal a few ps3 games? makes sense.

Comment

To Be Honest I'm Buying the album cause its gonna make history and That's the only rapper i buy albums from.You aint weezy best believe i get yo shit free

Comment

Cuz Its 2011 & Not 1985

Niggaz Download It And If They Dnt Like It They Aint Waste They Money. Thats Like Just Walkin Around Givin Niggaz 15.99 or Wateva

Just For Tha Hell Of It. Fuck Dat Shit lol But If He's Your "Favorite" Rapper 9/10 You Gne Buy It Unless You Cant Afford It

Support Tha Music Not Tha Person. Thats Gay

Comment

steal a computer? music isnt hardware, stealing a cd player is definitely stealing lol, DL'ing a file that you can find a link to on friggin google aint stealin, if the higher ups really considered it stealing then they'd crack down, they tried to crack down on those wire/torrent sites but quickly saw that it was no use, u cant stop the people, so tha music biz basically submitted to it and r adapting to it by leaking shit on purpose to create buzz, as long as lables leak shit ON PURPOSE it cant be considered stealing cuz there the ones leaking shit, and ur talkin bout stealing hardware lol im strictly talked files of a copy of a copy of a copy that was leaked lol

Comment

Working...
                        X