No announcement yet.

Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    I ain't buying it.

We know...we know
    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      whens the last time eminem, or jay have given the fans free music (forgot about kanyes good fridays)
      I said besides jay, Ye and Eminem everybody else does...... So wat r u talkin bout

Comment

Originally posted by xdrizzyxweezyx42x View Post
        why you gotta be a bitch
        ^ i agree with this man.

why u gotta be a bitch?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I steal music from everyone, not just wayne

Comment

I'm not sure if I'll buy c4 yet...

I would definitely buy it if there was a vinyl...

It depends on how much I like it.

Comment

Foolish thread.

Stealing waynes music... this is just a responsibility he has to live thru being as mainstream as he is.
              Plus being a dope ass mf across these mixtapes that we get free.. only want us to get the albums free aswell.
              so why not download anything from him, that we can get our hands on.
              Good fans download everything from him.
              Great fans purchase & download anything from him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                Foolish thread.

Stealing waynes music... this is just a responsibility he has to live thru being as mainstream as he is.
                Plus being a dope ass mf across these mixtapes that we get free.. only want us to get the albums free aswell.
                so why not download anything from him, that we can get our hands on.
                Good fans download everything from him.
                Great fans purchase & download anything from him.
                Ill admit Ive only bought IANAHB. However, I am going to buy C4 and any other album that he puts out. It's just good to support our favorite artist. I mean, it's not really expensive. And it's cool to posses a CD. I download random songs that arent on Itunes or anything like Mixtape features or Mixtapes in general. But I buy his singles off Itunes when they go on Itunes. I'll support Wayne
                How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by based View Post
                  i still think the "he's rich" argument is stupid. music files that aren't paid for are bootlegs. its the same as buying it from some nigga who put the album on blank cd's and was selling it out of his trunk for $5 a pop. except its digital. you can get microsoft word for free by way of piracy but it doesn't mean u should "because bill gates is rich". u are aware weezy probably uses some of our money for charity right? its not like all ur money will go to waste. and besides, thats waynes property. thats the producers property. they spent money to make it and to put it out for us fans.

as far as the "sampling" goes.. thats bullshit. itunes has 1:30 snippets. all the tracks will be on youtube within an hour. there are ways to listen to the music without downloading it illegally. someone said hearing the album might make the people fans and make them want to buy it, and to some extent this CAN happen, but lets put it this way.. weezy has given us PLENTY of free music to hype us up for carter iv. hes given us singles to listen to. if you're still not sold based off of the 4 singles and MTV unplugged nightmare of the bottom track then check out the other tracks on youtube before u buy it. its that simple. just because something is readily available doesnt mean u should take it. thats like saying its ok to rob a store because the guy left his door open all night. sure its easy to take and u probably wont get caught, but its still not yours and it still costs the owner money. i understand the argument "people who download are people who wouldnt buy the album anyways". it makes sense in some cases. but if people werent able to download, or didnt, they could just save up $5 a week and get the album if they want it bad enough. if not, then theres no point in downloading the album because u obviously didnt want it.
                  the master copy is their property only, if u can replicate sonething their not losing property. also just because someone is rich or poor is moot to the conversation its about victimless crime because

A. they lose nothing, i wouldent listen to half the music that i do by purchasing music,
                  B. if you like the artist after downloading and listening purchase a copy to support them thats what i do not because i feel guilty for doing a victimless crime
                  anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    ^ i agree with this man.

why u gotta be a bitch?

I agree with both those men.

Why u gotta be a bitch? lol
                    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                      Ill admit Ive only bought IANAHB.
                      That's pretty sad...

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        I agree with both those men.

Why u gotta be a bitch? lol
                        I agree with all three.

Why u gotta be a bitch?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

How would you feel if you devoted 3 years of your life to making something for people and instead of them supporting you for the time you spent making it they took it and didn't give you anything?

Comment

Working...
                          X