No announcement yet.

Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by GreyG00SE View Post
    People will justify any reason to continue downloading pirated music. The whole "downloading off the net doesn't hurt sales because that person wasn't buying anyway" argument is an invalid argument because it isn't true 100% of the time. People who download pirated music may do so because times may be rough, but I'll bet you a bottle of grey goose that if they were mid class wealthy, they'd most likely buy the album just for the heck of it.

Also, album sales are used to project tour sales. They are closely related. Low album sales = no tour. Low album sales = no label support.
    exactly. also when you download illegal you're stealing weezy's "intellectual property" which is a serious offense. weezy might only get like $2 an album but multiply that by a million sales and thats $2 million. so he does get money from album sales.

Comment

Originally posted by based View Post
      exactly. also when you download illegal you're stealing weezy's "intellectual property" which is a serious offense. weezy might only get like $2 an album but multiply that by a million sales and thats $2 million. so he does get money from album sales.
      Criticism of intellectual property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

why do you people care if some download instead of buying? wayne is richer than everyone in this thread combined

Comment

Originally posted by lip3281 View Post
          why do you people care if some download instead of buying? wayne is richer than everyone in this thread combined
          This tbh

Comment

^^^

We're on a Weezy forum, thus, we're discussing a topic about Weezy. It's not like I'm an advocate for pirated music. I'm not going to boycott or anything. If you got a point, point it out. It's a very interesting and controversial topic that always sparks a healthy debate, assuming all points of view are open minded to others... Which I highly doubt this is the case.

Comment

To be honest he's not paying my bills so why help pay his?
              Just saying.

Comment

Comment

I'm not going to buy the album... because I'm from venezuela! but if i was from the US i would definitely buy it! , cuz wayne is my idol!
                  [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

support the music industry!

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
                      To be honest he's not paying my bills so why help pay his?
                      Just saying.
                      Wow. Do you realize how flawed that logic is?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                        Wow. Do you realize how flawed that logic is?
                        To be real with you yes I know how flawed it is.

Comment

I just stole from wayne, and I seen you in the carter 4 thread tryna get that leak as well TS haha

Comment

Working...
                          X