No announcement yet.

I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

They're not in the same league. Literally the only song better than a C4 song on C3 is 3 PEAT and that's mostly due to the beat cuz its a cheap remix of I'm Me.

That said, You can't compare because C3 has tracks like La La, Phone home, Lollipop, Misunderstood, Comfortable, U aint got nothin....All filler.

6'7>>A milli

Mirrors>>> Shoot me down (I still love shoot me down but he surpasse it lets b honest)

Megaman>> Let the beat build

Blunt blowin >>la La

President Carter>>>Mr.Carter by miles

So Special>>Comfortable

2 Shots just>>>>>>>>

Dr.Carter is one of the only C3 tracks that can stand to compare.

I know C3 was some of yalls first wayne album so its like your "Get rich or die tryin" but it irks me to see people say shit like, C4 is dope but C3 is better. How? Makes no sense if you like lyrics and Wayne goin hard and sounding focused.

That's all

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Misunderstand Isn't A Filler.

Not Only That, But Everything You Said There Was Just An Opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      C4 Is Better, But Let The Beat Build > Meagman & Misunderstand Isn't A Filler.
      It sure as hell is. What did we need the rambling for? Nobody remembers that track.

Comment

Cant thank you CBL tbh, but i agree.

MegaMan >>

how can people say wayne lost his hunger..? just listen to It's Good and MegaMan..

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          It sure as hell is. What did we need the rambling for? Nobody remembers that track.
          I do...its the realest outro's he's done...listen to it again..full of truth

Comment

Everybody is going to compare them......Carter III is the album that made Wayne's career why would you not compare this to his most successful commercial album...

Plus......and if we being honest.......Carter III is gonna be way more pivotal for Wayne's Career......

Tie My Hands, Misunderstood, Shoot Me Down, A Milli, Dr. Carter....all of those tracks are classics.....

Carter IV wont compare in sales and in reviews...just watch

Carter IV has alot of strong points....but it has way more weak points....

Plus this is your opinion......and this is mine
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

The only songs which are bettter on C3 are IMO LTBB, Dr. Carter and Misunderstood.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
                I do...its the realest outro's he's done...listen to it again..full of truth
                He should save that for an interview. Bro you have no idea how many times i've listened to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  Everybody is going to compare them......Carter III is the album that made Wayne's career why would you not compare this to his most successful commercial album...

Plus......and if we being honest.......Carter III is gonna be way more pivotal for Wayne's Career......

Tie My Hands, Misunderstood, Shoot Me Down, A Milli, Dr. Carter....all of those tracks are classics.....

The Truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

The drive up to C3 made Wayne's career. That and Lollipop. It wasnt the quality of the album, lets not lie to ourselves. That said, I still like C3 but C4 has more quality tracks, period. And that's what this thread is about.

Time makes classics, none of those were classic when C3 dropped. So thats not a valid arguement. Some still aren't.

It's just as simple as I said, C4>>>C3 and its fillers. That simple.

Comment

The drive up to C3 made Wayne's career. That and Lollipop. It wasnt the quality of the album, lets not lie to ourselves. That said, I still like C3 but C4 has more quality tracks, period. And that's what this thread is about.

Time makes classics, none of those were classic when C3 dropped. So thats not a valid arguement. Some still aren't.
                      if we talking bonus tracks though (you mentioned mirror).....Which song is better than the leak? lyrially....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

They're not in the same league. Literally the only song better than a C4 song on C3 is 3 PEAT and that's mostly due to the beat cuz its a cheap remix of I'm Me.

That said, You can't compare because C3 has tracks like La La, Phone home, Lollipop, Misunderstood, Comfortable, U aint got nothin....All filler.

6'7>>A milli

Mirrors>>> Shoot me down (I still love shoot me down but he surpasse it lets b honest)

Megaman>> Let the beat build

Blunt blowin >>la La

President Carter>>>Mr.Carter by miles

So Special>>Comfortable

2 Shots just>>>>>>>>

Dr.Carter is one of the only C3 tracks that can stand to compare.

I know C3 was some of yalls first wayne album so its like your "Get rich or die tryin" but it irks me to see people say shit like, C4 is dope but C3 is better. How? Makes no sense if you like lyrics and Wayne goin hard and sounding focused.

That's all
                        Damn This Is Better Than Tha Carter III But I Disagree With Damn Near Everything You Said

6 Foot 7 Foot Ova A Milli??????? Slow Down Boss

Megaman>> Let the beat build ? ? ? ? ? ? You Cant Compared Those 2 Together lol

Misunderstood & U aint got nothin....All filler? ? ? ? ? HELL NAW BRO DEM AINT FILLERS BRO

Fuck Tha Rest Of Tha Carter III Tha Besides 3 Peat

Overall Tha Carter IV > Tha Carter III lol but alot of yo shit was off tha wall... Black MJ

Comment

Working...
                        X