Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne OBSESSED with Tammy Torres

I know yall love my threads so I decided to bless u with another one

Wayne has mentioned her now 3 times now in songs and two of them on the carter 4. This nigga needs to move the fuck on already. What's funny is he can call her out by name for some shit but he can't say jay-z's name, man up weezy.

(These are opinion's of dipsetbitch not facts please post your opinions without hating)

Sportz please proofread my post and fix any of my mistakes

Re: Lil Wayne OBSESSED with Tammy Torres

You have obviously never experienced love before. Well, let me tell you: it is the best feeling in the world. Wayne loved her and she betrayed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      You have obviously never experienced love before. Well, let me tell you: it is the best feeling in the world. Wayne loved her and she betrayed him.
      How do you know what happened LOL Plus he doesn't need to make it public by talkin about it in his songs.

and with that 20 bucks u give me i'm gonna take ur bitch out on a date LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
        How do you know what happened LOL Plus he doesn't need to make it public by talkin about it in his songs.
        Funny thing is that everyone complains when Wayne doesn't talk about things happening in his life, but now people are mad that he is talking about Tammy. Lol I quit. People need to make up their minds.

Comment

shes the one that got away lol but seriously

Comment

You make the dumbest threads what's worse you sound dumb as hell. Plus this is like some tabloid shit.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

and with that 20 bucks u give me i'm gonna take ur bitch out on a date LOL
              Tell Drake that then

Comment

Yeah when Wayne love, he love! He was obsessed with Nivea too. Something you Forgot, Do It Again, and Lets Talk all three songs is about her. Plus he mentioned her is other songs. He also made How Can Something for all his ex's, Toya, Nivea, and Lauren London. All of his ex have their song.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  Tell Drake that then
                  Not the same

Comment

Not the same
                    Can't be serious. Drake puts all his relationships on front street

"One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna… but thats cause her name is Rihanna"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      Can't be serious. Drake puts all his relationships on front street

"One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna… but thats cause her name is Rihanna"

I see what ur sayin but that's different Wayne's puttin his dirty laundry out there

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        Ain't Gotta Tell Me That

Comment

Working...
                        X