Comment

Re: Big Ghosfase Carter IV Review LMAO

Lmfao this shits hilarious.

Comment

Lol this nigga clowns on Drake so much! hahaha

Comment

This shit was fucking hilarious. His dissed are spot on too. Lmao at tune putting drake in a headlock and drake crying "hisself" to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            ^ what the fuck is wrong with you ghostface is fuckin hilarious you have no sense of humor if you dont think this is funny

you people need to get waynes dick out your ass and lighten up, go read his other reviews
            Lol this

He does this with every album, dont cry about it

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

8. Interlude (ft. Tech N9ne & Andre 3000) - Now how fucked up is it that the best joint so far on WEEZY's album is the joint that he dont even rhyme on yo? Son jus gon let these niggas Hov his album tho on some Memphis Bleek shit. Aint like he was givin Gudda Gudda a chance to spit summa his struggle bars on this joint. Nah he let two certified beasts hop on this joint...n both a them went apeshit on this muthafucka. Son mighta jus heard these niggas snap on this beat n was like...."ummmm.... ya kno....Imma jus chill n let yall have this joint cos I left my rhymes at home n shit yall....Imma add my verse to this shit tomorrow....I gotta sore throat anyways...." n then he jus aint never even bothered. Nothin for Drake to see here yo.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              ^ what the fuck is wrong with you ghostface is fuckin hilarious you have no sense of humor if you dont think this is funny

you people need to get waynes dick out your ass and lighten up, go read his other reviews
              Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Hahaha, he hates Drake with a passion?

Comment

this is fuckin' hilarious but it's not really ghostface, you know this right?

Comment

this nigga funny as hell...and 50% of the stuff he says is true.. smh at the people getting annoyed here, they put the 'Lil' in lilwaynehq...so many damn 14 year olds on this board smh

Comment

Lol @ people getting emotional. These are always funny

Cos real talk son...this shit sound kinda like a rapist anthem b. Niggas soundin like they aint worried bout no damn consent at all yo
                      This sound like some shit where Aubrey was probably innocently makin the joint in the studio n the nigga Wayne dropped in while he was listenin to the playback. Son was probably like "Ayo Young Angel...this shit cool...thanks for the song, wodie. This MY song now nigga.....ayaaaackhhh" n then put the nigga in a headlock n gave him a noogie n shit. Drizzy mighta cried hisself to sleep that nite tho.
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                      X