Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by bliss47
    Don't believe the Amazon tracklist, the Amazon UK site has NO tracklist up for the album.

Also people who say they highly doubt it, yeah so do I but it would make sense, I already proved so many points that make the leak seem intentional and think about it, what's an artists greatest fear? Having music leaked. What was Universals greatest fear? Losing money from the album for it being rock. What could they agree on, leak the rock album, make Drop the World a single which is more rap > rock due to Em and make it a rap album. To me that means promotion is done, a reaction is gained for a future rock album possibly and if people see it's a rap album then sales will go up when word spreads about it...

whats up daaaawg

Comment

I like the whole rebirth expect the price is wrong and get a life, they sucks, hope they just replace them and add 1 new song

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

he used a sample to "pennyroyal tea" by nirvana but its not on the rebirth i got, maybe on the "new" one right? hahaha ya right.....we are getting the same cd feb. 2 folks. sorry

Comment

Not sure how I feel bout this album... Drop the World was the only leaked track I liked.

Comment

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...58819&s=143452
            the ''old'' Rebirth pre-order on itunes. 29 jan

Comment

Omg, im getting SO mad if we dont get a new Rebirth!!!

This is gonna flop big time! No advert!? No promotion!?

I really hope Universal got a surprise

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Wasn't Baby talking to other companies about moving Cash Money from Universal......that is probably why they are not putting that much interest into the Rebirth..........never know.

Comment

Originally posted by gators90
                  Wasn't Baby talking to other companies about moving Cash Money from Universal......that is probably why they are not putting that much interest into the Rebirth..........never know.
                  Wayne moved Drake to Universal Republic instead of Motown

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                    Thats coz Motown suck.
                    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
                      Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                      Thats coz Motown suck.
                      Wayne needs to get off of Universal Motown and go to Republic because they are the main people holding his album back. If he was on Republic none of the leaks would of happened and the album would be out already.

Comment

What about Drop Thw World being @ 56 ? Speechless. Not doing the 300,000...

Comment

Originally posted by lzbone
                          What about Drop Thw World being @ 56 ? Speechless. Not doing the 300,000...
                          On itunes? That little fucker Justin Bieber got #1 first day with "Baby"

Comment

Working...
                          X