Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Yes there will be a new one, mack said it, he ain gunna lie, the new one will also come with the drop the world video if you pre order it
    Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

With drop the world vid is impossible, hmv.com shipped my copy 26 Jan.
      And the shoot was yesterday...
      But if its with drop the world vid, its great !

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
        Doubt there's a new one:
        http://www.shanellakasnlfans.com/201...now-available/

Links to amazon which has the tracklist.....
        what's the difference ?

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49
          Yes there will be a new one, mack said it, he ain gunna lie, the new one will also come with the drop the world video if you pre order it
          Ha Ha, you just make stuff up. This isn't the first thread I saw you making stuff up in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason704
            Ha Ha, you just make stuff up. This isn't the first thread I saw you making stuff up in either.

Are you kidding me? Mack Maine said it would be a different Rebirth on his twitter. Damn people are soo fuckin stupid

Comment

yea but karen civil, mack maines manager

said that its the same one

Comment

hmmm, well hopefully itll be different

Comment

hmmm, well hopefully itll be different
                  IT WONT BE DIFFERENT!! read the last pages mayne....they already sell it in europe
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I hope they shoot music videos for Paradice & One Way Trip too, then release them as a single, Paradice and one way trip are awesome

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Are you kidding me? Mack Maine said it would be a different Rebirth on his twitter. Damn people are soo fuckin stupid
                      Hey jackass I was talking about you saying it would have the drop the world video on it. Who said that video would be on there? Ha ha. I have rebirth in my hands so I know it's the same but I will let you wait till the 2nd so you can finally realize ITS THE EXACT SAME AS WHAT WAS GONNA BE RELEASED DEC 21! It even says 2009 on the back!

Comment

Hey jackass I was talking about you saying it would have the drop the world video on it. Who said that video would be on there? Ha ha. I have rebirth in my hands so I know it's the same but I will let you wait till the 2nd so you can finally realize ITS THE EXACT SAME AS WHAT WAS GONNA BE RELEASED DEC 21! It even says 2009 on the back!
                        Yes, you say it.... I have it too in my hands... I buy it today

look here
                        http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...hp?f=6&t=11424
                        They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
                        MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

jus saw rebirth commercial on UK tv! it might actually sell well if they show the add a lot

Comment

Working...
                          X