Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Hey NICKI MINAJ IS GONNA BE ON A REBIRTH SONG SUPPOSEDLY, FROM New Lil' Wayne's INTERVIEW WITH HER (I DON'T KNOW IF THIS INTERVIEW IS REAL OR FAKE) READ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    NLW: I know you�ve been doing mixtapes in anticipation for the debut album. Who can we plan to see on the album outside of the Young Money family?

Nicki: All of my biggest records that I�ve done so far for the album have been just me alone. I don�t really know if I wanna do too many features for my album because I think my mixtapes have been you know inundated with features and people need to know who Nicki Minaj is now. And as of right now as far as producers I have a lot of up and coming producers and I�m not big on you know big name producers although I�d love to work with Will.I.Am and as far as artists go you know I just don�t know at this point I love people like Natasha Bedingfield, I love her singing voice and Amy Winehouse�s singing voice and I�d like to gear my album probably towards pop so probably if anything I�ll have a lot of those type of features on it. But not too much rap because I am a rap girl and thats what I do and I don�t think I need to have many different rappers on my album.

NLW: In terms of work on some of the newer albums, will you be featured on Wayne�s Carter 4 or the Rebirth? I know you�ve been doing a lot of work for the Young Money Compilation album.

Nicki: Yeah, you know, let�s say that I recorded a very insane track with Wayne for the Rebirth and I don�t want to give away any surprises he may have for us so let�s just say as of right now I don�t know but I did a dope record with him that should be on the Rebirth and let�s just see what happens.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

cant wait

Comment

just saw this in the newspaper guys, what do you think?

Comment

nah that was supposed to be the cover for Tha Carter 3 The Rebirth. It`s old and I don`t like it.

Comment

The cover has already been officially released.
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007

just saw this in the newspaper guys, what do you think?
              thats the cover for the worst mixtape ever called '' Tha Carter RebIIIrth'', I downloaded the mixtape and it sucks

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                thats the cover for the worst mixtape ever called '' Tha Carter RebIIIrth'', I downloaded the mixtape and it sucks
                CO SIGN HAHAHA!

Comment

really can't wait. its taking too long

Comment

I am really excited about this album and I think just about everything that has leaked is amazing. the best song to me so far is girls every and i will definetly be getting this album the day it comes out.

Comment

I can �t wait for this album!!

LIL WAYNE=GOOD MUSIC

Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal !!!

Comment

Haha i get so confused when i think about Rebirth. i mean one minute i listen to the song and hate it. next time i listen to it, i love it!!

Comment

i cant wait for rebirth to come out!! ima buy it the day it releases!
                          I hope it dont leak anymore, itll ruin the whole point of buying the album

Comment

Working...
                          X