• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by waynefan24
    Jus found this on twitter and we might get "Da Da Da" tonight also
    One of the only tracks im looking foward to
    Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
    Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
    It's not conducive to being creative
    And I know cause he's my favorite
    And I know cause I was off that same mix
    Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
    But he's an alien
    I'd sip that shit
    Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

^^^ Damn! If it's true dope! Who's FDL though

Comment

Originally posted by drizzJ
        FDL= Fuckin Damn Liar he means he gonna have it after some one leaks it

Comment

Originally posted by Carter_III
          Originally posted by drizzJ
          FDL= Fuckin Damn Liar he means he gonna have it after some one leaks it
          lol, I jus asked what time, lets see if he answers.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
          "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
          - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
          sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

and "Drop This World" is out somewhere, cuz people saying Em's verse is better than that Relapse Refill, I don't know how one verse is better than a few songs, but thats what they say.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

I really hope that Da Da Da will drop during the weekend, even tho im pretty sure it wont drop untill next weekend or something.

Its like..too good to be true if it drops anytime soon (This weekend)

D4! C4!
              LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

That FDL dude is bullshit. I cant believe yall would even believe him. HE said HE was dropping the Rebirth single, HE DIDNT. He said "Da Da Da" was coming yesterday or today, it still hasnt come. Now hes trying to say he'll drop it next week... SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                  That FDL dude is bullshit. I cant believe yall would even believe him. HE said HE was dropping the Rebirth single, HE DIDNT. He said "Da Da Da" was coming yesterday or today, it still hasnt come. Now hes trying to say he'll drop it next week... SMH.
                  Na he said he "supposedly" droppin "Drop This World" next week cuz if he do it now, it will destroy Rebirth sales, I'm startin to believe his mouth is the best crapper alive, he talks alot of bullshit...

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
                    Originally posted by skimdudee420
                    Na he said he "supposedly" droppin "Drop This World" next week cuz if he do it now, it will destroy Rebirth sales, I'm startin to believe his mouth is the best crapper alive, he talks alot of bullshit...
                    Oh, hes saying hes dropping "Drop the World" ohhhhhh. I thought he said he was dropping "Da Da Da" at one point...

Comment

The bullshitter has spoken again, let's see if he delivers next week.

and oh yea, I'M STILL COPPIN REBIRTH & WE ARE YOUNG MONEY DEC 21, NO MATTER IF IT LEAK OR NOT.

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

someone has the album

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5411 ... halbum.jpg

Comment

Prob. fake, I can make that too
                          I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                          Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                          Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                          And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                          I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Working...
                          X