• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

It's possible

Comment

Why the fuck isn't Hot Revolver gonna be on Rebirth?

I guarantee that song is better than most of the tracks that made it anyway.
      i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Originally posted by x GooN x
        Why the fuck isn't Hot Revolver gonna be on Rebirth?

I guarantee that song is better than most of the tracks that made it anyway.
        Wonder that too.

Comment

Good question, feel like it should be on there.

Comment

I hope everone knows this album is not going to sell more than $800,000 in the first week. And this is because of 2 reasons:

1) Most stores like Target, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy where most people buy their CDs close early on Christmas Eve and are closed on Christmas. So there is 1 1/2 days that no one has access to buy the CD other than the internet.

2) I am one of the biggest Lil Wayne fans. If I don't like a song I will force myself to eventually like it and I will eventually jam it. But, Da Da Da and Ground Zero I cannot get myself to like those. It's just horrible. I am definately buying the CD, but if the 3 singles on Rebirth are Prom Queen, On Fire, and Da Da Da, I don't know why an average listen of Wayne will want to buy this.

EDIT: If all the songs are going to be like I'm Not Human it will be fire.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFG Cobalt SS
              I hope everone knows this album is not going to sell more than $800,000 in the first week. And this is because of 2 reasons:

1) Most stores like Target, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy where most people buy their CDs close early on Christmas Eve and are closed on Christmas. So there is 1 1/2 days that no one has access to buy the CD other than the internet.

2) I am one of the biggest Lil Wayne fans. If I don't like a song I will force myself to eventually like it and I will eventually jam it. But, Da Da Da and Ground Zero I cannot get myself to like those. It's just horrible. I am definately buying the CD, but if the 3 singles on Rebirth are Prom Queen, On Fire, and Da Da Da, I don't know why an average listen of Wayne will want to buy this.

Agree, and from the 3 songs we have heard from the album - they are nothing like I'm Not Human

Originally posted by C-M-B

Need more proof

Comment

Well if they are telling the truth, hopefully they will share the wealth! I'm ready to hear the whole CD so I can finally figure out if I'm going to like it or not.
                I don't know how I made it far this long in this condition, cause my flow so sick I should have died in the first verse.

Comment

lol funniest track ever :BIRDMAN, DRAKE, LIL WAYNE "MONEY TO BLOW" (SPOOF) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNVwxJ-XAI0

Comment

Originally posted by LMFG Cobalt SS

It's being sold on the 21st and on the 26 is when everybody goes back to the stores to return stuff so it might not be a bad thing but a lot of ppl shop during this week

Comment

Have people realised that the word featuring is normally all in lower case and this has a capitalised F

Comment

that's fake anyway. they just renamed those tracks to look real.
                        [youtube:2q32u7u2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWUtc7MRAc[/youtube:2q32u7u2]

Comment

maybe who knows, it can be a fake , its probably other songs but they "re named"

Comment

Working...
                          X