Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
    Can someone hook me up with the photos from the Rebirth photoshoot that arent on this website?
    its no more out, this is everything: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8852&p=86165&hilit=rebirth+photoshoot#p86165

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

According to all websites selling the album (including Amazon, Barnes & Noble...) it's comming out with the exact same tracks. Either it's a huge secret or the new album/new tracks thing was just another rumour. Think about it , they had already made like 700,000 to a Million albums, do you really think they're just going to trash all that ? You think they created new cd's, approved new tracks ... ?
      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Ya that would a big downfall of money to trash the mill cds they already had published and shipped out to trash em, so iono I wouldnt have been hard to add tracks cause I know there were a lot of leftover tracks they could of easily threw on there...but iono we'll see the 2nd
        "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.S
          You think they created new cd's, approved new tracks ... ?

Ofcourse they did, they are not gonna sell a CD that has already leaked, it's common sense for Wayne and the record company.

Comment

Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
            Originally posted by D.A.S
            You think they created new cd's, approved new tracks ... ?

Ofcourse they did, they are not gonna sell a CD that has already leaked, it's common sense for Wayne and the record company.
            I dont believe they would necessarily do that, most times they just release it early cause in most cases the artsits aren't like Wayne and dont have enough recrds to make a new album
            Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

haha same thing happend with c3, well get new songs..
              "And if you gassed up I leave the car running"

Comment

Honestly, the album disappointed me. I'll stick to Metallica and Paramore for all my punk needs.

Comment

Alright 9 days left. Any OFFICIAL track list out yet?

Comment

i still dont understand why people are classifying the rebirth.. wayne said its a freedom album to do what eva he wants

Comment

idk i don't think anything new has been added to the album i mean amazon got the leaked version with snippets

Comment

Originally posted by mld
                        idk i don't think anything new has been added to the album i mean amazon got the leaked version with snippets
                        Ya but then again there was a time before it leaked they had a tracklist out and it was the wrong one ...so im still waiting till the 2nd, keepin my hopes up lol
                        "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Watch Rebirth get pushed back again.

Remember i said it.

D4! C4!
                          LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Working...
                          X