Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Don't know why "Runnin" doesn't get any love on here. Wayne and SNL torch it.

Comment

Originally posted by DooDooBuddy

I Love The Lyric's ... The Beat On The Other Hand Not So Catchy

Comment

Originally posted by DooDooBuddy
        Because Shanell seriously doesnt have a voice, and even though Wayne's verse is crazy, her hoom sounds like she's just screaming
        Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

when you buy in a store promo CD of Prom Queen in Jewel Case and everything, do you get art work too? like some C3 artoworks? or the Prom Queen Single Cover without Text on it? anybody know`????

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I don't think Rebirth has changed.
            Amazon has the snippets and tracklist up and there are already reviews for it.I guess the reviews are for the "leaked version" tho.I'm kinda skeptical about it being successful now even though it's my favorite album next CIII.

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/...820117/rebirth
            http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/review...ne-the-rebirth

Note:The reviews aren't too good..

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1TuaL xxx
              I don't think Rebirth has changed.
              Amazon has the snippets and tracklist up and there are already reviews for it.I guess the reviews are for the "leaked version" tho.I'm kinda skeptical about it being successful now even though it's my favorite album next CIII.

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/...820117/rebirth
              http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/review...ne-the-rebirth

Note:The reviews aren't too good..
              Can y'all please quit stating to it as the "leaked version." It's not like they'll come out with an entirely new album. I'm a Weezy fan, but on the real I don't digg Rebirth and couldn't bare to play it twice.

Comment

Damn..I wish they added some more songs at least...They should have just released it on the 21st and started to market it asap so that when people wanted to go buy it ...it would be in stores already...they fucked up hardcore...now were getting the rebirth that leaked 2 and half months ago. Whose gonna actually buy it? I am ..most probably but i'm sure i'm part of a small group of people...I wanted something more epic before he went to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                  Damn..I wish they added some more songs at least...They should have just released it on the 21st and started to market it asap so that when people wanted to go buy it ...it would be in stores already...they fucked up hardcore...now were getting the rebirth that leaked 2 and half months ago. Whose gonna actually buy it? I am ..most probably but i'm sure i'm part of a small group of people...I wanted something more epic before he went to prison.
                  ya i feel ya.. im buying it.. only cause its Wayne.

but.. like you said, they fucked up BIG TIME.
                  last week end i saw a big poster of rebirth saying its coming out in 2010

that was the only promotion i saw, outside the internet, not even on T.V nor radio.

we were the one promoting it.. LMFAO

Comment

Amazon UK has one up which says "[Extra Tracks]" in the description and no tracklist up

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                      Amazon UK has one up which says "[Extra Tracks]" in the description and no tracklist up
                      besides die for you and I'm so over you??

Comment

[quote=tha_chronic]
                        Originally posted by "tha_chronic":3jl1gklp
                        besides die for you and I'm so over you??[/quote:3jl1gklp]

Well the other day it said New in front of extra tracks lol
                        I have no clue what is going on with it but I'mma take Mack Maine's word that it's got new songs

Comment

[quote=bliss47]
                          Originally posted by "tha_chronic":3ego6pk2
                          besides die for you and I'm so over you??
                          Well the other day it said New in front of extra tracks lol
                          I have no clue what is going on with it but I'mma take Mack Maine's word that it's got new songs [/quote:3ego6pk2]

wikipedia added 2 new songs to the tracklist,

imao, the one they added is:

15. Revolver Ft. Madonna
                          16. Hot Revolver (Extended Version)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X