Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by WeezyFan
    Rebirth Deluxe Edition is On Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/LIL-WAYNE-REBIRTH-A ... 2c52cdf6b7

Video is out on YouTube And Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/9069695 & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjsz7aK3mgQ

REBIRTH CHEAP ON EBAY!!!!!!
    Dude quit trying to scam people. I saw you post this bullshit on young money hq, datpiff and here. You know the same thing is being realeased in a few days for like 15 dollars and you are trying to make money off someone. You should have sold it right away and got the five hundred. Ha ha. Give it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason704
      Originally posted by Warriors49
      Yes it will change, its the deluxe version, theyre not going to post a deluxe version with no extras or anything. It will have all the videos on it, including Drop the World, and Im not a Human pt. 2
      and theres more new tracks, that were never leaked. Mack said it, you guys probably know that. These tracks wayne made are for experimental uses. Meaning he can probably make one of these tracks 10 times faster than his normal stuff. Watch, there will be NEW songs!
      You are wrong. I have the fucking cd in my hand. The deluxe only has 2 extra songs and they were leaked to. I know it doesn't make sense.
      are the bonus tracks on an apart disc?

Comment

It is one disc my friend. He should have made only one version because the regular has only 12 songs and the deluxe 14. If it's only one disc then why not make all the cds 14 tracks. O the great mysteries surrounding rebirth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason704
          It is one disc my friend. He should have made only one version because the regular has only 12 songs and the deluxe 14. If it's only one disc then why not make all the cds 14 tracks. O the great mysteries surrounding rebirth.
          Haha lol. Can you make a scan of the disc?

Comment

so its coming out on the 2nd.... ughhhh i cant get it that day ill have to wait until monday

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lovalle
              so its coming out on the 2nd.... ughhhh i cant get it that day ill have to wait until monday

Same

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche

Same
                , wtf it comes out TUESDAY the day after MONDAY...so if you cant get it Tuesday then you mean you have to wait till Wednesday???Right??? or do i not know the 7 days of the week
                "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince8907
                  Originally posted by Tuneche

Same
                  , wtf it comes out TUESDAY the day after MONDAY...so if you cant get it Tuesday then you mean you have to wait till Wednesday???Right??? or do i not know the 7 days of the week
                  Exactly, wtf?

Comment

Yea its Feb 2....Well, not that we can trust amazon but it says it ships on Feb 2.
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

i have a new theory on the rebirth. i think if the rebirth flops this week. lil wayne will most likely come back when he gets out and drop another rebirth or at least a mixtape, only because of all the bs thats been surrounding him here lately. ive had high hopes for rebirth since i first heard prom queen last january. trust me, this isnt the last you will be hearing of "rock" lil wayne.
                      I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
                      That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
                      -Free Weezy

Comment

I am still pissed Hot Revolver didn't make the final album, that is my fav rebirth track

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt
                          i have a new theory on the rebirth. i think if the rebirth flops this week. lil wayne will most likely come back when he gets out and drop another rebirth or at least a mixtape, only because of all the bs thats been surrounding him here lately. ive had high hopes for rebirth since i first heard prom queen last january. trust me, this isnt the last you will be hearing of "rock" lil wayne.
                          i really hope your right, he made a hell of a lot of songs so itd be a shame for us to never get them

Comment

Working...
                          X