Official Rebirth Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Rebirth topic

ready for the world instrumental drop yet? I need that joint I feel some rhymes comin

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

vote for your favorite Rebirth song...

http://www.acepolls.com/polls/946092-best-rebirth-song

Comment

Yeah... Its nice having this sticked
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
          I mean real talk,, 8 pages? wow.. and thats AFTER all those stupid threads... this would be like 20 pages lol
          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
            I mean real talk,, 8 pages? wow.. and thats AFTER all those stupid threads... this would be like 20 pages lol
            Mhm I dig aha
            But dude I see some people WANT Rebirth to get leaked..
            That's not a real fan people.
            Rebirth means something to Wayne and I'm sure he isn't to happy having this shit leaked left and right.
            I will make it without the tracks and when it comes out in August I will be happy to hear ALL of the tracks and really appreciate it!
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Has the album cover been leaked out yet

Comment

Mhm I dig aha
                Rebirth means something to Wayne and I'm sure he isn't to happy having this shit leaked left and right.
                I will make it without the tracks and when it comes out in August I will be happy to hear ALL of the tracks and really appreciate it!

see thats true and not true all at the same time cuz see when i get the songs i dont think about albums at first im just like... new hot weezy track???? let me hear it now ya dig? but i do want to buy the rebirth i dont want the album to just be a leak... itll prolly be another c3 to be honest but ill still buy that bitch even if it had all the same songs that ive been listen to since prom queen ya dig
                Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

yea thats the same thing that happend wit C3 I already had 5 out of the 16 songs on that album, so a week & a half b4 it dropped I was like I can wait but then it got leaked so of course I downloaded it but I bought it on June 10, 2008 also & on iTunes to help my man Weezy climb to over 1 million the first week

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                  "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                  - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                  sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

i hope the rest leak, im lovin the album & even after hearin all the songs ill still be in line to buy it!

Comment

Not such a big fan of his new rock style music, prom queen ok but leaked songs not so great.

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
                        yea thats the same thing that happend wit C3 I already had 5 out of the 16 songs on that album, so a week & a half b4 it dropped I was like I can wait but then it got leaked so of course I downloaded it but I bought it on June 10, 2008 also & on iTunes to help my man Weezy climb to over 1 million the first week

and i dont see nuttin wrong with dat right there.... cuz we get the music early... he still gets money... not like he really cares that his shit leaks anyways
                        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
                          Mhm I dig aha

see thats true and not true all at the same time cuz see when i get the songs i dont think about albums at first im just like... new hot weezy track???? let me hear it now ya dig? but i do want to buy the rebirth i dont want the album to just be a leak... itll prolly be another c3 to be honest but ill still buy that bitch even if it had all the same songs that ive been listen to since prom queen ya dig

Well of course same here.. BUT not everyone loves Wayne as much as this site and the members on this site ( shout out HQ yaaaaaa ddigggg ) but for Wayne's sake.. don't leak it.. he gains more fans from the leak.
                          But he wants this album to go down in history and that won't happen if this BS keeps happening
                          ya feel me?
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X