Clear All

• Re: Official Rebirth topic

Originally posted by Tyler-O
    Spit that rockz

lol yeah it does, one of my favs doode
    ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Too bad Rebirth is gonna get pushed back again. Big time albums usually need about 6 weeks of promotion these days and we have nothing. I think they might put Rebirth up against Blueprint 3 on Sept 11 or just wait for Eminem late fall, cuz alone, Rebirth doesn't have much buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by OverKast
        Too bad Rebirth is gonna get pushed back again. Big time albums usually need about 6 weeks of promotion these days and we have nothing. I think they might put Rebirth up against Blueprint 3 on Sept 11 or just wait for Eminem late fall, cuz alone, Rebirth doesn't have much buzz.
        that' will be stupid. man.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
        Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

^ if 50 didn't go up against Kanye, neither would have sold as much as they did. So things like this can make sense from a business standpoint.

Comment

Wayne said the albums ready,, we will see promotion for it as soon as Waynes Tour Begins,,

Comment

I'll still probably enjoy the album but it's gonna flop unless he's got another Lollipop in him in the next few weeks. He's gotta release a hot single (i'm not sure Spit would do it for the radio crowd) or he's not gonna sell anywhere close to 500k cuz there's a lot of negativity surrounding him outside this forum.

Comment

but when is the cover going to be released?

"Wayne�s world
                Planet Rock
                Panties drop
                And the tops
                And she gonna rock �til the camera stop"

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident
                  so whats everyones fav track from the album so far??

dEFENTLY "READY FOR THE WORLD"

Comment

Im pretty sure it gonna be delayed again due to the many leaks recently ...

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Originally posted by weezyavelli
                      Im pretty sure it gonna be delayed again due to the many leaks recently ...
                      im sure theres a point weezy just says fuck it

Comment

Ya'll trippin. 60% sure that half the songs that have been leaked aren't gonna be on rebirth. i mean his manager said he already had 30 rebirth tracks & plus wayne kept sending shit. if u add up all the leaks,THEN subtract that by 30. what do u get?....oh dont 4get about all the extra songs wayne sent,that havent been leaked. exactly. dont trip dummies Wayne just said in a recent interview (Kobe shoot) that rebirth is done. im pretty sure he knows all about the leaks. And he still said its done. take the man's word. stop complaing. due time..due time.. August right around the corner.
                        Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
                          Ya'll trippin. 60% sure that half the songs that have been leaked aren't gonna be on rebirth. i mean his manager said he already had 30 rebirth tracks & plus wayne kept sending shit. if u add up all the leaks,THEN subtract that by 30. what do u get?....oh dont 4get about all the extra songs wayne sent,that havent been leaked. exactly. dont trip dummies Wayne just said in a recent interview (Kobe shoot) that rebirth is done. im pretty sure he knows all about the leaks. And he still said its done. take the man's word. stop complaing. due time..due time.. August right around the corner.
                          CO SIGN
                          times 10000
                          Sh4dow knows whaddup
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X