Re: What are Wayne's Classics?

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    C2, D2, DD3, The Leak, C3, NC, C4
    This.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Dedication 2, Drought 3....Carter II
      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

The Suffix
        Da Drought 3
        Dedication 2
        No Ceilings
        Tha Carter II
        Tha Carter III Leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
          This.
          U did see the names of the classic albums I put in my last post right?? lol...maybe not go read them, and tell me Tha Carter IV belongs in the same company as them...C2 yes, C3 just because of it's mainstream dominance in 08 maybe lol...its weird seeing other people's perspective on the album, i feel like a lot of people on here are overrating C4, just because it's new... but hey it's all opinion...what do i know? lol

Comment

Originally posted by clong3200 View Post
            U did see the names of the classic albums I put in my last post right?? lol...maybe not go read them, and tell me Tha Carter IV belongs in the same company as them...C2 yes, C3 just because of it's mainstream dominance in 08 maybe lol...its weird seeing other people's perspective on the album, i feel like a lot of people on here are overrating C4, just because it's new... but hey it's all opinion...what do i know? lol
            I think Tha Carter IV is a classic. Problem?

Comment

I think Tha Carter IV is a classic. Problem?
              hence me saying..."hey it's all opinion"...all i did was ask u a question?...READ PLEASE and stop being IGNORANT..thank you...just wondering why you would consider it a classic??..What do you think makes it stand out? just curious...and ur lame ass dickhead attitude in that last post is a problem...but hey, that's just my opinion lol...

Comment

The only "real classic" would probably be the original C3, tracks like "Trouble" or "Something You Forgot" belong on a classic album...
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by clong3200 View Post
                  hence me saying..."hey it's all opinion"...all i did was ask u a question?...READ PLEASE and stop being IGNORANT..thank you...just wondering why you would consider it a classic??..What do you think makes it stand out? just curious...and ur lame ass dickhead attitude in that last post is a problem...but hey, that's just my opinion lol...
                  How in any way is my last post ignorant...
                  I consider it a classic because I enjoy almost every song. Songs like Blunt Blowin, Abortion, MegaMan, President Carter, Nightmares Of The Bottom and Mirror makes it classic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    The only "real classic" would probably be the original C3, tracks like "Trouble" or "Something You Forgot" belong on a classic album...
                    I could see how you would say that...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

I consider it a classic because I enjoy almost every song. Songs like Blunt Blowin, Abortion, MegaMan, President Carter, Nightmares Of The Bottom and Mirror makes it classic to me.
                    ok

Comment

Dd3. C2. D2. Nc

Comment

Looooooooooooool @ Tha Carter III and No Ceilings being a Classic lolol
                        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

C3 nikka lol you should know if you a fan .

Comment

Working...
                          X