Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question..

My sister just called me and told me Megaman was playing on the radio and I heard it... now is this legal? Because I think a station playing it before it comes out is bullshit
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Re: Question..

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
    My sister just called me and told me Megaman was playing on the radio and I heard it... now is this legal? Because I think a station playing it before it comes out is bullshit
    I've heard a couple leaked songs on the radio before. This ghetto radio station though, and it was at like 11 at night.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      I've heard a couple leaked songs on the radio before. This ghetto radio station though, and it was at like 11 at night.
      Just bogus if you ask me.. wait til his album is out. It's 3 days..
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

You will hear non single songs from CIV on the radio.. It's normal for a very popular album.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

i work for a radio station and its illegal. u have to contact the label and get permission to play the track and they typically send u the track themselves. i doubt they would send u a leaked non-single. they could get into a lot of trouble

Comment

Just bogus if you ask me.. wait til his album is out. It's 3 days..
            I remember hearing We Be Steady Mobbin' like way back when it first leaked lol. And I've heard other various songs on the radio that weren't singles or even on albums.

But honestly, it's not bogus. If anything people who haven't heard the song might look it up on Youtube and might buy C4.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Nah, that radio station can get in serious trouble for doing that.

Comment

we're a small campus station so no way would we ever play a track without getting permission first.

Comment

i heard it on hot 97.1 last night about 10:20 pm..

Comment

Originally posted by PistolT View Post
                    i heard it on hot 97.1 last night about 10:20 pm..
                    thats possible if it was funkmaster flex. he gets a lot of new tracks from labels befor emost people

Comment

probably was flex.. was shocked when i heard it tbh haha

Comment

Two of my friends texted me and told me hey were playing all Lil Wayne stuff and features on Wednesday on Power 106 [LA], and the station said they were gonna play some C4 tracks, they said 'hear it here first'
                        in sure the label juss did it for promotion

�two songs that they played were Megaman and Mirror

Comment

Working...
                        X