Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C IV: Target, Walmart & Best Buy Edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C IV: Target, Walmart & Best Buy Edition.

If someone want to make some easy money. please put some CIV Target, Walmart & Best Buy editions on ebay.com.

I from Italia so I can't order them directly. So I would pay a bit more for them on ebay.com.

So I you want to make some money, buy a couple of Target editions and put them on ebay. I will pay like 20 or 25$ for them and they are only at 12$ now... For Walmart edition I would pay 25$ too.

I fkin want any edition to complete my collection only C III Target edition is missing, so if u have one put it on ebay, I will buy it.

So if you can do that send me a Private Message with the ebay link and I will buy it quickly over ebay.
    Last edited by Yung .V.; 08-28-2011, 03:03 PM.

Re: C IV: Target, Walmart & Best Buy Edition.

Did you forget about shipping?
    Not sure If you can send it through regar mail?

Comment

yeah it would be kinda costly for shipping
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Amazon.com ships for about 6$ to germany/italy. I usually order my music there or at amazon.co.uk.

So if I buy it for 25$ the seller get some bucks for the shipping extra. Think it shouldnt be more than 5-10$

Comment

Karmaloop charges 20� = 30$ for shipping to the Netherlands...

Comment

i ordered CARTER 3 with target exlusive 2cd (7 bonus tracks) a couple of days ago from amazon.co.uk, there were only 3 in stock left.. i think there getting it back again
            but now CDWOW.com has it, if you want to get it from there, and they also have C4 deluxe edition (18 tracks) not target exclusive though...

they ship FREE worldwide!!!!

C4 Deluxe:
            Carter IV (Deluxe Edition) | CD WOW! UK

C3 (7 Bonus Tracks):
            Tha Carter III | CD WOW! UK

and they are cheap!!!

Comment

Tyvm for the C3 Link, I will buy this one. I hope this one does really have 7 tracks on the 2nd disc. So when I got this I got every album in any edition. To get all that C4 editions will be very difficult.
              So maybe can help me and put some on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Yung .V. View Post
                Tyvm for the C3 Link, I will buy this one. I hope this one does really have 7 tracks on the 2nd disc. So when I got this I got every album in any edition. To get all that C4 editions will be very difficult.
                So maybe can help me and put some on ebay
                yeah, but you can get the normal deluxe version like bestbuy with 18 tracks now from cdwow also..
                target edition needs ebay ofcourse, i want it to and its $11.99 only! i was gonna send it to my cuzin in the US and wait till forever until he visits or so, but if someone legit and reliable puts it on ebay for a good price like $15 + shipping (maybe $3) that would be great!!!

Comment

Bestbuy edition got a Tshirt with it, thats why I asked for it. I dont want the Tshirt tbh, but the box looks pretty dope

The cdwow site is pretty nice, the free shipping is awesome and the prices are like amazon, but there I need to pay shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by Yung .V. View Post
                    Bestbuy edition got a Tshirt with it, thats why I asked for it. I dont want the Tshirt tbh, but the box looks pretty dope

The cdwow site is pretty nice, the free shipping is awesome and the prices are like amazon, but there I need to pay shipping...
                    yeah the box looks cool but the t-shirt size is fucked up.. only LARGE!!!! cmon!! they think we all gangsters lol

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
                      i ordered CARTER 3 with target exlusive 2cd (7 bonus tracks) a couple of days ago from amazon.co.uk, there were only 3 in stock left.. i think there getting it back again
                      but now CDWOW.com has it, if you want to get it from there, and they also have C4 deluxe edition (18 tracks) not target exclusive though...

they ship FREE worldwide!!!!

Wtf are those c4 tracks? Never seen anything lik that

C4 Deluxe:
                      Carter IV (Deluxe Edition) | CD WOW! UK

C3 (7 Bonus Tracks):
                      Tha Carter III | CD WOW! UK

and they are cheap!!!
                      Its not what I'm on it what I do

Comment

wait so do they not sell it locally in foreign countries?
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X