• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Behind The Music

[quote=Uzzi Kid]
    Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
    Originally posted by "Uzzi Kid":348yawxw
    And I think that was stupid what he said about his addiction. Would you say that if you were addicted to a drug that killed someone you know and people who love and care about you are trying to get you to stop?
    so if people were tellin you to stop doing something you enjoyed would you?
    i mean seriously.
    i would keep doing it.
    if i love it, ill keep doing it, regardless of what anyone says.
    its my life, ill do shit my way
    cuz its in MY cup
    If you enjoyed smoking crack and meth and it was literally killing you and you enjoyed it I hope you would have someone to tell you to stop. If not your stupid as fuck.[/quote:348yawxw]
    ill say one of my favorite quotes in all that has been said in the history of forever
    "don't worry about my problems, worry about your family, worry about yourself, pray for yourself"

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
      Oh shit did ya'll hear that sneak peek "Rebirth" track when he was on the bus , I hope that song make it!!! It's called "Over You."

Here's some lyrics:
      "No regrets at all, I'm high and I hope you catch the fall, Welcome to my lecture hall, You can't shake my infectional"

anyone have the link to this song? does it exist? im dying to hear it again. i hope he puts it on rebirth cause its fire!
      red scarf on my neck. red diamonds lookin like red barf on my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by 40ozbounce
        Oh shit did ya'll hear that sneak peek "Rebirth" track when he was on the bus , I hope that song make it!!! It's called "Over You."

Here's some lyrics:
        "No regrets at all, I'm high and I hope you catch the fall, Welcome to my lecture hall, You can't shake my infectional"

anyone have the link to this song? does it exist? im dying to hear it again. i hope he puts it on rebirth cause its fire!
        You know what i hope? I hope i could get a copy of Weey HD!
        I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
        Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
        Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
        And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
        I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Lol Yeah it was for sure one of the best things I have ever seen on TV.
          The studio part is amazing.. they just show him smoking and pacing back and forth.
          Gets in the booth and just goes.
          I learned a couple facts I didn't know about him before so that was cool because it's always the same shit.

10/10
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

he probaly has tons of songz on that laptop, jus sittin there, The best thing ive ever seen on tv tho real tlk
            "Label me The Hardest Nigga In Civilian Clothes"[/size]

Comment

the funniest part is when he is talking about his daughter being born and he said ''I saw that nasty ass shit ''

Comment

really wish i'd seen this.

Comment

It's on again if anybody cares

Comment

hey im kinda new to this but i was wondering dhoes anybody know the name of the song that has the lyric "im high and i hope you can catch my fall" and do you know where i can listen to it at ? somebody please help me !
                    Originally posted by JoelReal
                    Originally posted by 40ozbounce

Here's some lyrics:

You know what i hope? I hope i could get a copy of Weey HD!

Comment

It's not out get. But Weezy called the song 'Over You'.

Comment

I really want to hear that Hollygrove by him when he was 9 years old, he should released it now, or like a bonus track for Rebirth, I mean the song is so old, but its not on the internet, no one ever heard it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
                          It's not out get. But Weezy called the song 'Over You'.
                          Speaking about that song. We could see Wayne's iTunes and look at this:

He's searching for "streerunner", probably the producer StreetRunner who also produced Playin With Fire on the Carter III.

Comment

Working...
                          X