Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was he thinking?

Originally posted by based View Post
    outsdie of this site everyone was like wtf at his performance and saying its time to retire. stop stanning
    First, it's called being an Anne not a Stan. Second, shut the fuck up.

Comment

outsdie of this site everyone was like wtf at his performance and saying its time to retire. stop stanning
      It was a bad performance. Most people on this site are acknowledging that. You turned in your fan card, so it's time to leave.

Comment

I know I'd be retiring if I was releasing an album projected to do 750k first week.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

his clothes were swag as fuck tbch...he was obviously goin for the 70's metal hair band look with the rock beats to back the "John" lyrics and pulled it off to a point
          his energy on stage is like no other, he's arguably the best performer of all time, besides CB, Wayne had the best performance of the VMA's.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            I know I'd be retiring if I was releasing an album projected to do 750k first week.
            LOL I know right

Comment

said the Lil B fan...

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post
                I think him on autotune was a good idea, coz I remember he once preformed HTL without autotune and it was like smelling bullshit outta dogs ass
                LOL he would have been better off lip singing that shit. Lil wayne didnt write how to love and his voice had to transformed it sounds horrible live

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
                  LOL he would have been better off lip singing that shit. Lil wayne didnt write how to love and his voice had to transformed it sounds horrible live

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

He would have been better off choosing two different songs to sing.
                    Nightmares of the Bottom perhaps and something else off C4

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
                      his clothes were swag as fuck tbch...he was obviously goin for the 70's metal hair band look with the rock beats to back the "John" lyrics and pulled it off to a point
                      his energy on stage is like no other, he's arguably the best performer of all time, besides CB, Wayne had the best performance of the VMA's.
                      LMAO whatever u say anne

Comment

oh sorry man i didnt know that i had to agree with other people's opinions

Comment

Originally posted by LHDub View Post
                          I think Wayne let a lot of his fans down because we were expecting so much from him. But at the same time he has so many haters and I think he was making a statement up there on stage because of the huge amount of viewers. He did everything that all the haters beak him for. Tight ass pants, the top hat, auto-tune, playing the guitar and then tossing the mic at the end. It was a big "Fuck You" to all the haters and the people that didn't and don't believe in him. And he can do that shit because his true fans love him and back him up regardless!
                          Whoa dude that not cool to take someone's quote and tweak it hear and there to make it seem like that was your orignal thought - major pledgerisum - I wrote something to that effect Under Latest News - VMA performance-Here's what I wrote:
                          Wow, that performance was like a big fuck you to all his haters - he displayed everything people are always ragging on him for - like wearing supper tight pants, autotune, rock music, and he even showed off his scar from the skateboarding accident, then at the end he threw his mic down - that was simbolic fuck you to the gossip sights, the camal(jay-z), and kevin heart and others like him who think that he shouldn't do certain stuff because he's black!!! Loved It!!!!
                          Dude not good as a new MEMBER!

Comment

Working...
                          X