Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I�ve been a weezy fan for a while now, and I have to admit that Lil Wayne is going in the wrong direction .Every time someone would bring up that lil wayne isn�t that great anymore, I would defend wayne and say wait untill Tha Carter IV releases. I expected to get the best out of the tune from C4,but I was disappointed. Tha Carter IV is a great album, but that�s the problem its only a great album. Its not as good as C3,and nowhere near the classic that we hoped it would be.Everytime wayne would drop a average verse on a song we ould always say wait until C4.If we compare weezy now to back then it�s easy to see that he�s gotten too lazy or in better words lost his hunger. Back then he had something to prove and worked hard to show that he was the beast rapper alive. Ever since the amazing success of C3 he�s been slowly getting lazy and less enthusiastic toward his music. It�s like he�s satisfied with where he�s at now and doesn�t feel the need to give his all anymore. We shouldn�t be satisfied with C4 cause it isn�t suppose to be a normal album .Its Tha CARTER IV,which should be his best effort but this carter is lacking in so many ways. I want C4 to sell well but truthfully it shouldn�t so he can see that his fans are unsatisfied with his mediocre effort on an album that has been in the works for almost three years. Its like all he cares about are punch lines, and that is sometimes fine for some songs but your music needs meaning for it to be remembered. I�ve been in denial for so long that Wayne had been losing it,but his latest album further proves that all the haters may have a strong point. We as fans need to let him know that he is going in the wrong direction and we can do that by our reaction toward C4.If you truly think that C4 is amazing then you clearly haven�t been a fan for too long and never witness how incredible his music use to be with songs like I feel like dying,Im Me,and Best Rapper Alive. The Young Money crew is is so fake and will tell weezy what he wants to hear. Its like there to scared to say that its good but you use to do waaaaaay better. All they do is agree with him no matter what which isn�t a real team to me. I bought C4, and will continue to support weezy until the very end of his career,but WEEZY WAKEEE UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lil Wayne Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lot of free time??

Comment

Comment

Maaaaan, FUCK this bitch ass niggas ! How y'all doin'? I'm Lil Tunechi

Comment

I'm sorry, but I can't read that cluster-fuck.

Comment

stop worryin about what other people think. If you enjoy his music listen to it. If you dont like it dont listen. Most of us were a lil disappointed by the album but it is what it is. I still listen to the album everyday

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              stop worryin about what other people think. If you enjoy his music listen to it. If you dont like it dont listen. Most of us were a lil disappointed by the album but it is what it is. I still listen to the album everyday
              This exactly. Don't try to influence other people mate and like BlakeJay said, don't worry about other peoples opinions. People have very different opinions on C4 and the 'new' Wayne.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Originally posted by an_drey_curent View Post
                Maaaaan, FUCK this bitch ass niggas ! How y'all doin'? I'm Lil Tunechi
                You're a nuisance, you go stupid, & you're dumb like the 3 Stooges.

Comment

Sorry about my post being very messy.I was just saying my opinion and nobody has to agree with me.I really like C4,but i just expected a little more thats all.

Comment

you stans are faggots and would say 'OMG BEST VERSE EVER' if wayne mumbled 'bla bla bla' thru a verse, the OP is absolutely right, I see what he sayin, I agree with him.
                    Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                    If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                    And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                    Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

something is wrong with your keybord. so many !

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

its like you wrote down my thoughts...ymcmb is scared to tell wayne he isnt as good anymore...stans here don't know how to respond expect for "it's long" what in the holy fuck...

Comment

Working...
                        X