Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with u 100% I think since he got out of jail he's been trying to reach the mainstream audience to get bigger than he already is but I bet Wayne still got it he spits his nasty shit on mixtapes when it's more about the hardcore fans... He did his shot on some parts of the c4 but I'm waiting for the mixtape Weezy I want a no ceilings 2

Comment

Yea exactly thanks for understanding,blind fans are worse than haters cause they will like anything,but when people hate it could be for a good reason and may be needed

Comment

I wonder what is he gonna do next? Hopefully he's reading stuff like this to wake him up cause tht s4tw scared me even though he had little time to do it..c4 brought a some hope back

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
          You're a nuisance, you go stupid, & you're dumb like the 3 Stooges.
          I dont eat sushi, I’m the shit, no I’m pollution, no substitution/Got a bitch that play in movies in my jacuzzi, pussy juicy!

Comment

you channlled my thoughts exactly, good job bro

Comment

Originally posted by xDavidx-05 View Post
              I wonder what is he gonna do next? Hopefully he's reading stuff like this to wake him up cause tht s4tw scared me even though he had little time to do it..c4 brought a some hope back
              Yea s4tw really had me thinkin also but I just kept saying he rushed it,and I agree c4 did bring some back but I still cant believe he looked over every track on c4 and thought that it was enough.Its either he thought it was enough or he just thinks that his fans will buy anything no matter what....

Comment

Agree with a large amount of what you said, especially the YM not saying part. Reason for that is, without Wayne, most of em are nothing, and they don't wanna lose what they're lucky to have. And in Drake's case, maybe he's being clever and slowly overtaking his mentor but still telling Wayne he's better to make him complacent. And listen, I know Drake probaly wouldn't do that, it's just a theory, and they're good friends but who doesn't want to be THE best?

Plus I know Wayne hypes Drake all the time, but only because their was no imminent risk of him eclipsing him. I dunno, I sense Drake COULD easily tell Wayne he's fallen off etc without losing his spot, Weezy needs Drizzy more then Drizzy needs Weezy now. So why hasn't he said to him?
                Ziggy B

Comment

Wayne may have slipped a little bit, but I like C4 and I still think he is the Best Rapper Alive. I do agree that the "yes men" need to go.

Comment

And the F is for Fuck this, didn't read.

Comment

I AGREE MAN. I don't see how people who have been with this dude since his c1 c2 days say c4 was some fire, if dey was really real, dey need to tell wayne dis shit ain't workin. How can he be the best sayin 'you can have it your way-burger king'. We would NEVER hear lines like that 2 or 3 years ago, what the fuck.....and people wanna hype dis up, tell wayne dis is some fire when you KNOW he can do better...smh it's hurting him more to just sit there and let him make the mistakes. Dey betnot ever let me near wayne cuz Ima tell him what he need to hear real talk. If he don't wanna hear it, that's all good, but I'm gon atleast try and tell him cuz everybody at YM on hushmouth

Comment

Ladies and Gents.. The Great Wall Of Lil Wayne HQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
                          Agree with a large amount of what you said, especially the YM not saying part. Reason for that is, without Wayne, most of em are nothing, and they don't wanna lose what they're lucky to have. And in Drake's case, maybe he's being clever and slowly overtaking his mentor but still telling Wayne he's better to make him complacent. And listen, I know Drake probaly wouldn't do that, it's just a theory, and they're good friends but who doesn't want to be THE best?

Plus I know Wayne hypes Drake all the time, but only because their was no imminent risk of him eclipsing him. I dunno, I sense Drake COULD easily tell Wayne he's fallen off etc without losing his spot, Weezy needs Drizzy more then Drizzy needs Weezy now. So why hasn't he said to him?
                          That's interesting...I don't wanna believe drake would do that either, but remember the she will making of video where wayne was talkin to drake about it? And drake didn't really tell him what bars he went in on, he just said 'I heard some dope lines' or somethin like that. Like he aint even heard the shit...

Comment

Working...
                          X