No announcement yet.

My own Opinion on the C4 step by step.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own Opinion on the C4 step by step.

My friend got the leak and I rushed over his house. I was ready to hear some god music! I was ready to be all up in his face and be Yeah WTT, you can go shove that gold case up your ass! But after listening to the entire album. I was about to cry. The opposite was happening. I was so disappointed. Its like sorry for the wait. Its nothing like No ceilings and C4 Is nothing like C3. He even made fun on how he has two songs on the album that he isnt even on. How lame... So anyways being a fan I burned the cd and listening to it on my way to work the next day. ( I STILL BOUGHT THE CD SO DON'T GIVE ME SHIT FOR IT FOR WANTING TO HEAR IT A WEEK AHEAD OF TIME )
    So listening in my car alone, without the negative feed back. Oh boy did my mind change fast. This album is great. It shows his progress as a human being. Now keep in mind the songs like Megaman and Blunt blowing do not count. Even though those are awesome too. But Abortion is such a great positive song, Nightmare of the bottom is great. And other songs awesome too. He stuck to a theme in them! Something many people complain about him. I also figured why he isn't on the Interlude and Outro. My friend said because Nas Killed him but it was because His in the intro and Intro,Interlude and Outro are just 1 long ass song spread through the entire album.
    Also I feel like No matter how good of an album he would of made, everyone would still hate it. Why? Because there stuck in 2007 (C3 era ) and didn't progress like Lil Wayne did as a human being. They were expecting to hear jesus rap a verse on the album or something. The impossible. The album was made for his true fans not the ones who just hoped on his dick during the C3 era because everyone liked it. And hoped right off when other cool rappers came out.

I give the album a 4/5
    Please Go like my page if you wish!

Re: My own Opinion on the C4 step by step.

I know what you mean. I don't think it's perfect, but it's great.

Abortion, Novacane, President Carter, Nightmares of the Bottom, Mirror, It's Good, Up Up & Away, How To Love>>>>>>>

Some will never admit it though. My favorite songs on the album.

The rest are good too. Only song I dislike is So Special. Wayne totally failed that song's potential. He failed on the Intro too. Wrong flow.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
    X