Why All The Carter IV Hate :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why All The Carter IV Hate :(

I Like The Album, I Will Say Like An 8.5/10 .

People Need To Realize That, Wayne Is A Veteran At This Already And He Wants To Make More Money(Who Wouldn't) I Dont Even Think He Tries Anymore Because Why Should He? He Already Knows People Will Buy The Album Hot Or Not So Why Would He Try As Hard As J. Cole Or Kendrick Or Meek Mill Or Big Sean Or Tyler, The Creator? Those Rappers Fan-Base Are Very Low And WILL Need To Try Their Ass Off To Make AN AMAZING Album So They Get Recognition And They'll Get Known.. While Wayne Was On Tour Having Fun, These Rappers Were/Are Up All Night At The Studio Trying To Make A Masterpiece. At First I Didn't Care But Right After Wayne Performed At The VMA's (Yes It Was Pretty Bad But I Think The Jay-z Thing, The Kevin Hart Joke, He Got Upset And Was Like " Fuck It, Im Black I Make Rock Music I Skateboard I Wear Vans I Wear Skinny Jeans IDGAF " YOU GUYS SHOULD OF SEEN My Notifications And News Feed " LIL WAYNE HAD THE WORST PERFORMANCE EVER , HIS ALBUM IS TRASH , HE CANT SING , HIM JUMPING AROUND LIKE A LEPRECHAUN WAS AWFUL , etc " I Was Just Amazed <3 No One Ever Commented On Big Seans Album . Wiz Khalifas Album . Kanye's . LLoyd Banks , Nicki Minaj's NO ONES .. ( Maybe Besides WTT Because Of All The Hype ) But These People Never Had An Opinion On ANYONE ELSES Performances OR Album EXCEPT Wayne .. WHY?! Cuss HES THE BEST ! People Are All Cole Album > Wayne Album . WTT > C4 Etc Etc.. WHY Are They Only Comparing The Albums From Their Fav Rapper TO LIL WAYNE .. Again .. Hes The Best

-Fix My Hat " Then They Wonder Why I Sing, And Change All My Outfits? Cuss ALL THESE RAPPERS AINT TALKIN' BOU SHIT " :')

Im Not Trynna Give Tha Carter IV Excuses Or Anything But With All The Rock He Got Involved With, The Style, The Money, Jail, Jay Diss, He Was Bound To Give Us Totally Different(Which Is Cool Because Different Is Sometimes Better) But C4 Was Still Great .. I Will Probably Get Bashed But I Was Just Saying.. Give Wayne A Break. We Cant Expect SO Much From Him. WE Know Wat Hes Capable Of ( Demolition Freestyles , Dedication4 , No Ceilings , Da Drought 3 , Suffix , C3 , C2 , C1 , ETC+! )

Intro- 6/10
    Blunt Blowin- 9/10
    Megaman- 7/10
    6 Foot, 7 Foot- 7/10
    Nightmares Of The Bottom-10/10
    She Will- 8/10
    How To Hate- 7/10
    INTERLUDE-----------------------------------------
    John- 6/10
    Abortion- 8/10
    So Special- 9/10
    How To Love- 9/10 Can Jay? Ye? Cole? Do OR Try This
    President Carter- 10/10
    Its Good- 7/10
    OUTRO---------------------------------------------
    I Like The View 7/10
    Mirror 9/10
    Two Shots 8/10
    Up Up & Away 10/10

Better Individual Ratings Then WTT R.e.d Finally Famous;D Rolling Papers;P Goblin

DON'T HATE ME FOR MY OPINIONS YOU DAMN BULLIES ! P.s I Look Forward J. Cole's Album And Also Tyga And Drakes . Post A Top 5(As Of Right Now) Guys ?

1. Lil Wayne C4.S4TW
    2. Kanye West/Jay-z WTT
    3. J. Cole/Drake ROS/Headlines(And HOW BIG WAS MARVINSROOM/TRUST ISSUES!)
    4. Big Sean/The Game FF(Prolly Top5 Best Albums)R.E.D(Didnt Know He Was SO Good)
    5. Tyga/WALE/ROSS(BLACKTHOUGHS2.WELLDONE2)(MMG:SELF MADE ALBUM TOP5)

THESE GUYS ARE WORKING AND HAVE SONGS OUT SO DON'T FROM OUTTA NOWHERE AND SAY WIZ KHALIFA BECAUSE HIS ALBUM CAME OUT MONTHS AGO.. HES COOL'N AS OF NOW FUCKIN AMBER ;]
    iF You Aint Runninq With iT, Run From iT Mothafucka

Re: Why All The Carter IV Hate

wouldn't give Two Shots 8/10
    nor would I give NOTB 10/10 (they really fucked his voice on this)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      I Agree With NOTB Bro But LYRICS WISE >>>>
      iF You Aint Runninq With iT, Run From iT Mothafucka

Comment

The Live version mp3 of NOTB was even better than the one on the album

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Just curious, you gave John a 6/10, ofc it's all opinion but despite how old it is when John is played a full volume it still gets me going!
          my bullets come wit' wings 'nd your cerebellum could fly.

Comment

Who hates it here?
            The album is good, not his best but it stays on reply on my iPod tho
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
              It was Wayne himself

sounded like he was bored to death on that song, even his flow slips of a few times.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Cuz some ppl dont like it. But how does it affect u? Lol like what u like smh.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Haters expect a perfect albums, cuz weezy do that numbers.

Fans always expect perfect songs for listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                    Cuz some ppl dont like it. But how does it affect u? Lol like what u like smh.

Comment

IMO Tha Carter IV is amazing! It has a lil of everything, slow, fast, meaningful, random. It has everything.

and I dont get people that say" o I like the old Wayne, he uses too many punchlines now" He wouldn't be the best rapper alive if he never changed/evolved as an artist. To me the punchlines go hard because he comes up with hilarious and bad ace stuff.

Wayne is Wayne I will listen to anything he is on atleast once. I dont like all his music but I give him a chance and when he makes sumthing I dont really like I just listen to stuff he makes that I like easy as that....

O and great review I mostly agree EXCEPT on the singles that were released already ( john, she will, how to love, 6'7') I still listen to those they are amazing even JOHN the beat just makes me wanna go stupid!

Comment

I agree! I hate these haters. The album is really good.
                        "Talkin �bout baby money? I got your baby money
                        Kidnap your bitch, get that �how much you love your lady� money
                        I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga
                        I�ll take you out, that�s a date nigga
                        Im a grown ass blood, stop playin with me"

Comment

Working...
                        X