Fuck yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yall

naaa I'm playin lol Just wanted to get yall here. Ok question is, why is it necessary to buy 2 or 3 copies of the album? Is that how much we need to buy for wayne to sell a mil? I'm not sayin that's the case, but some people buyn more copies than they could possibly need just to push that 900,000 to a mil. I'm sorry but I don't think that shit right. Why would yall, in other words, send a message to this man sayin this is the direction yall want to see him go? I promise you if this sale as much as c3, we ain't never getn another c1, 2 or 3 ever again. BET

I MEAN AIN'T NOTHIN WRONG WITH WAT HE DOIN RIGHT NOW BUT....cmon dude. -_- Ain't nobody dogn c4 so you can toss that shit out the window when you get here.

Re: Fuck yall

Preach brother preach.

Comment

agreed 100%...i like tunechi but weezy f baby is what i would rather listen to

Comment

Wayne is different now, No matter how sales go his music won't ever be like C1 and probaly not like C2 neither

and I bought 3 copies of C4 cause I wanted the Normal Version and the deluxe for me and my brother, the other deluxe version did I give to my brother and I ended up giving my third C4 Cd to a friend cause I didn't get any normal version, I got 3 deluxes instead.

but seriously, you have low IQ if you think that Low sales will make him go back to C1-C3 music.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

but seriously, you have low IQ if you think that Low sales will make him go back to C1-C3 music.
          Breaking records ain't tellin him to step his game up either.

Comment

Wayne is different now, No matter how sales go his music won't ever be like C1 and probaly not like C2 neither

Forget "Weezy F. Baby". Weezy is gone & will never come bacck (at least for 2 years) cause he has not his drugs which made him to the Rapper Eater !

We have now Tunechi, if we like that or not

i like weezy more, too but we can't do anything to change him

Comment

Ok you got me on that. However, he ain't too far from it. If c4 was c3 x 2, then c5 is....gunna be completely terrible.

Comment

I think most people are buying different versions to get all the bonus stuff, if you want all bonus tracks and a t-shirt you gotta buy 3 versions - bestbuy, target and itunes. I only got target deluxe cause the shirt is too big and not available in my country, same with itunes version (there's no itunes store for my country and I can't buy stuff from any other).

I agree that C4 is not Weezy's best album but there are a few enjoyable tracks that make it worth buying.

The problem with Wayne is that he's doing too much, I think he should stop doing all the features and focus on his own music, maybe it would make him come up with some new, creative stuff instead of recycling the same things all the time.

Comment

ppl doin' it cause they want him to do as good as C3. They know C4'll never reach C2 quality-wise, but then they can still make it a C3 sell-wise.

Me, personally, are buyin' 1 copy. I wanna support Tunechi, but not buyin' more than 1 cause the album is far from that good even though I really digg it now after more than 1 listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                    Forget "Weezy F. Baby". Weezy is gone & will never come bacck (at least for 2 years) cause he has not his drugs which made him to the Rapper Eater !
                    I agree with that too, I forgot about that for a sec. When he get back on the shit (And he will), he gon really be back. But until then

#thumbsdown

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFanPoland View Post

I agree that C4 is not Weezy's best album but there are a few enjoyable tracks that make it worth buying.

The problem with Wayne is that he's doing too much, I think he should stop doing all the features and focus on his own music, maybe it would make him come up with some new, creative stuff instead of recycling the same things all the time.
                    Yeah man, I wish he would focus more on his music, but why am I saying that when the album was pushed back more than c3?! Shouldn't this be the amazing 'carter of them all' that it's been hyped to? I understand I can't expect perfection from this man, but after everything else he has done, it would be foolish to lower my expectations now.

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    ppl doin' it cause they want him to do as good as C3. They know C4'll never reach C2 quality-wise, but then they can still make it a C3 sell-wise.

Me, personally, are buyin' 1 copy. I wanna support Tunechi, but not buyin' more than 1 cause the album is far from that good even though I really digg it now after more than 1 listen.

Well...that makes sense. I like that wayne makin headlines with this shit, and it's selling double/triple more than everybody else, but I'd be much happier if his actual music backed up this accomplishment like last time....but real talk, I fuckz with most of the album. But apart of me is mad I ain't gon lie.

Comment

Like people above said, people buy multiple versions because there are multiple deluxe versions of the album

I bought the Target Deluxe and am planning on getting the normal version cause the cover is different

And Wayne will never go back to C2 era, listen to antis albums and you'll see his music just chants with every album - beats, voice and everything

Comment

This pic FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X