Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does Carter 4 hit the stores? 2009-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does Carter 4 hit the stores? 2009-10?

I just wonder when Carter 4 hits the stores
    Im a martian, so gimme my space!

Re: When does Carter 4 hit the stores? 2009-10?

Dude, Its not even done yet.

So it doesnt really have a date on it, But 2010 i think, Cause i higly doubt that its comming this year

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

wiki said 2010, i won't be surprise not until 2011 because of all the other guest and Callao albums he is about to do

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Cant wait..
        www.frvncois.tumblr.com
        www.instagram.com/frvncois

I just built a house on I Don't Give A Fuck Avenue.

Comment

I don't want it to come out this year, i want it to hit the stores next year, when theres not so many albums coming..plus rebirth is coming soon and i think its com and sense not to release too many albums too quickly or no one will buy them..espcially in recession! But C4 woo!

Comment

cant wait for tha carter 4.
            1, 2 and 3 have all been fire.

Comment

I would say end of 2010 or early 2011

Don't forget, a lot of the YME artists are getting their albums put out next year

Comment

Based on how much his albums ALWAYS get pushed back, I'd take a very wild guess & say late 2011 early 2012..We've been expecting Rebirth since December of last year & it's almost the end of 09 & we still ain't got nothing..
                These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
                  Based on how much his albums ALWAYS get pushed back, I'd take a very wild guess & say late 2011 early 2012..We've been expecting Rebirth since December of last year & it's almost the end of 09 & we still ain't got nothing..
                  Dude , 2012!? I higly doubt that, That'd kill me

D4! C4!
                  LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy
                    Dude , 2012!? I higly doubt that, That'd kill me
                    I know bro but lets look at it this way; say he starts really working on Carter 4 in the middle of next year since all them YM albums gonna come out like Danny said. If he starts working on it somewhere in the middle of next year, based on previous experiences he'd probly give it a late 2010 release date or early 2011 release date. Then of course there's gonna be push backs like crazy as we have already witnessed with The Carter III & Rebirth..So my guess of late 2011 early 2012 stands bro. Remember, it's just a wild guess but it could be backed up a little
                    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Wayne said in an interview 2010

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Rebirth is ckoming in November..
                        Birdman, YM Compalition, and i think Drake's album too, all in November.
                        Eminem album ckomes in November..
                        I ckant wait to see the look on Em's face,
                        When he sees how much of Young Money / Cash Money albums gonna sell.
                        I think he is pushing it back, so more people will buy it.
                        He doesnt have to put no more albums out and still be the best..
                        Lmao..

I think in end of 2010, beginning of 2011..?

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X