Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which songs on CIV are pre and post-jail songs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which songs on CIV are pre and post-jail songs??

Anyone has an Idea?Or maybe facts?

Since the Intro was done before he went to jail..

And I remember reading the Rolling Stones article(before he went in)ant they wrote CIV was played in the backround and it had some Beastie Boys like beats on it,and wich songs on IANAHB were meant for CIV?
    Last edited by Alina_X3; 09-04-2011, 03:28 PM.
    "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Re: Which songs on CIV are pre and post-jail songs??

Nightmares Of The Bottom was already done before he went to jail too.
    (He freestyled the song on the Da Da Da's video shot)

Gonorrhea, Hold Up, I Am Not A Human Being, Right Above It and Bill Gates were for C4.
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-04-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

yeah I saw that video.
      "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
        Only the first verse tho ..

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
        Only the first verse tho ..
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

All of Intro, first verse of Nightmares of the Bottom, and the hook on Abortion are pre-jail.

Comment

^^thats true,its also funny that the Intro was made before,I was almost sure it sounded like post jail wayne,plus the songs he made right after he came out(fire flame,6f7f,Blunt Blowin) were better then the ones he recorded during spring&summer(my opinion).
            Thats why I was wondering,and which songs were meant to be for CIV since the rolling stones guys heard a eary version,plus the versions they were going to drop in november and may also.

I know some of you guys are like music encyclopedias or something

Comment

Which song on C4 is "Wayne's World"? Everyone says it's "MegaMan" but I don't think "Megaman" lives up to the hype of "Wayne's World" because Weezy said that it would be so good it would make other rappers want to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                Which song on C4 is "Wayne's World"? Everyone says it's "MegaMan" but I don't think "Megaman" lives up to the hype of "Wayne's World" because Weezy said that it would be so good it would make other rappers want to quit.
                Wayne's World didn't make the cut, Its not on C4.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

maybe the verse of "its good" ?
                  You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    Wayne's World didn't make the cut, Its not on C4.
                    They fucking act like it's the greatest song in the world and they don't put it on C4?

And don't you guys think Dear Anne was better then most songs on C4?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      They fucking act like it's the greatest song in the world and they don't put it on C4?

And don't you guys think Dear Anne was better then most songs on C4?
                      Dear Anne was for C3.. but yeah the song was dope, and Wayne's World is probaly a dope song, but it got too old for Wayne and Wayne was like ''nah I don't like this shit no more cut it off'' then someone like Mack or another YM artist goes like ''Nigga you trippin, can I have it?'' then it becomes their song.

from what it sounds like, this is what MAYBE happened with ''Wayne's World'' and it became T-Streets song ''Red Bandana''.

BUT ON TOPIC:

I guess alot of the songs where he mentions Weed is Pre-jail besides Blunt Blowin (dat 1 waz wrut 1n rikerz iland)
                      Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by chinkz View Post
                        maybe the verse of "its good" ?
                        the jay-z diss? wayne the Fortune-teller

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                        X